Looking Of An Apartment

why would you even have a judgement on this subject.

Next thing I know: I gotta look for a place, I have a cat, the owner might ask me to have him declawed because they heard it's better for their furnitures.

That is what I love about this city. Animals loose on the street, eating garbage on the street. Few neuter or spay their animals, thinks it cruel. Leaving them behind when they move away and leave them on their on, on the streets! Shitting everywhere and not picking up after them. No, cruel is having animals (and children) knowing that you are not responsible enough to have either. You gotta love the great responsibility factor. And you are wasting my time about a little cat that has more love and food, a warm place to sleep every night and doesn't have to worry about being attacked or killed by some crazed person or another animal in the middle of the night. I think your priorities are a little fucked up.

To the crazy cat lady - does this make you happy.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2659557/Homeowner-wakes-cat-DECAPITATED-threat-daubed-animals-blood-garage-door.html

Or maybe this

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/10907738/Author-Jeanette-Winterson-faces-Twitter-backlash-for-eating-rabbit-that-ate-her-parsley.html

No - the truth! Maybe it's time to hear it.

Holy Jesus, you really ENLIGHTENED me. Can I come clean your house? Do your nails? What else?
I mean, I have been waiting my whole life for a random b*** on a forum to reveal me and the world who I am.
Praise you, cruizes!

Please tell me more about myself, let me save some money on a shrink or a clairvoyant. Thanks God we have you, cruizes. We really needed that.

Holy Jesus, you really ENLIGHTENED me. Can I come clean your house? Do your nails? What else?
I mean, I have been waiting my whole life for a random b*** on a forum to reveal me and the world who I am.
Praise you, cruizes!

Please tell me more about myself, let me save some money on a shrink or a clairvoyant. Thanks God we have you, cruizes. We really needed that.
I'll take that as a compliment. I hope at your age you can be more than a maid or a manicurist. I'm rooting for you :)

I am so bored zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Would someone PLEASE look at the heading "Looking for an Apartment"

If you don't have anything to say about apartments please start a new thread, making one with the heading "My Stupid Ass Opinion". I personally don't care what your flipping opinion on anything is. PERIOD. Getting so bored with these expats that THINK they have the answers. Well baby, you don't!

Well baby, you don't!

But YOU do. So PLEASE share. We are waiting.

And you even know the facts! For example, base on the fact that I said that one shouldn't market their declawed cat as a plus when house hunting, you also told the world that I am against castration.
Well, I have been believing EXACTLY the opposite my whole life. But you know best. Again, so glad we have YOU.

The right answer was: Sorry, I didn't mean to sell declawing as a preferred choice if you are the kind of person who prefer rent over buy. Poor kitty was rescued as it is, and you are right that this shouldn't be portrayed as a "good" thing compared to "naturally clawed" animals.

So sorry you had to show the world you chose the wrong answer. And keep showing.

Back