Looking Of An Apartment

I am so bored zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Would someone PLEASE look at the heading "Looking for an Apartment"

If you don't have anything to say about apartments please start a new thread, making one with the heading "My Stupid Ass Opinion". I personally don't care what your flipping opinion on anything is. PERIOD. Getting so bored with these expats that THINK they have the answers. Well baby, you don't!

LOL. Wow!!! You're feisty. You'll fit in this forum perfectly. About cats, I wouldn't dare de-claw my cat. I think it was nice of you to adopt a de-clawed cat since they can often have emotional problems afterward. They say it's equivalent to having your finger tips cut off. Gross. Back to apartment hunting. As previously mentioned, Argies love animals and most don't have a problem with renting to someone with animals. I've never had a problem renting a place with a cat. That being said, I've always rented unfurnished apartments, and renting a furnished apartment might make it difficult. On the other hand your cat has no nails, so it shouldn't be a problem with an apartment owner. Just let them know you have a cat and I'm sure they'll be fine with it.

LOL. Wow!!! You're feisty. You'll fit in this forum perfectly. About cats, I wouldn't dare de-claw my cat. I think it was nice of you to adopt a de-clawed cat since they can often have emotional problems afterward. They say it's equivalent to having your finger tips cut off. Gross. Back to apartment hunting. As previously mentioned, Argies love animals and most don't have a problem with renting to someone with animals. I've never had a problem renting a place with a cat. That being said, I've always rented unfurnished apartments, and renting a furnished apartment might make it difficult. On the other hand your cat has no nails, so it shouldn't be a problem with an apartment owner. Just let them know you have a cat and I'm sure they'll be fine with it.
Thanks for your nice note. My baby is perfect is every way. I don't agree with what happened to her but she is my baby and always will be. I wasn't going to let her be destroyed.. She never has a chance to go outside and never will - and a great traveller!

Poor thing. Well, don't worry about finding an apartment. People are pet friendly here. I've always renting unfurnished apartments and the one time I rented a furnished apartment I offered to bring in my own couch and remove the owner's couch so that it wouldn't get scratched.

This thread has made me laugh out loud more than any thread in recent memory. I had no idea declawing cats was a controversial subject. Then again, I grew up with three kitties and we would just trim the tips of their claws with nail clippers. You have to be very careful and only clip the part that's translucent, or you will hurt them and draw blood. Don't just go hacking away. If you do it from the time they're kittens, they won't fight you. This combined with keeping a scratching post around will help save your furniture, and they can still happily hunt, scratch themselves, etc. Aw, now I miss my cat. RIP. -_-

I had no idea declawing cats was a controversial subject.

You need to read this and watch some of these. Then you can see how it is controversial.
I read somewhere (times ago) that California banned declawing for some weeks, but had to reinstate it because the veterinarians were complaining over the loss of profits.
Anyway declawing is illegal in most countries of the civilized world. There might be a reason to that.

Another cruel practice is cutting vocal chords, a thing called Devocalization. Another selling point when you are renting!

...Getting so bored with these expats that THINK they have the answers. Well baby, you don't!

If that is how you feel, why do you continue asking so many questions on the forum? You seem to be searching for answers from members here instead of doing the searching yourself (apartment, Oil of Olay, witch hazel, prune juice, acrylic frames, urologist, etc. etc. etc.) Talk about boring! What's next?

If that is how you feel, why do you continue asking so many questions on the forum? You seem to be searching for answers from members here instead of doing the searching yourself (apartment, Oil of Olay, witch hazel, prune juice, acrylic frames, urologist, etc. etc. etc.) Talk about boring! What's next?

Ill start telling everyone how to run Argentina the majority of you. most of you are here teaching English, bitching about making pesos, the inflation and the economy. Maybe you should talk to CFK. You are personal friends aren't you. Look at my posts...........I mind my own fricking business. I am a guest in this country and act like one. A lot of sad bitchy people on this site. If you can't change the situation here why not just shut the f--- up or go home. This site used to be so friendly and then a lot of attitude appeared - people like you.

Ill start telling everyone how to run Argentina the majority of you. most of you are here teaching English, bitching about making pesos, the inflation and the economy. Maybe you should talk to CFK. You are personal friends aren't you. Look at my posts...........I mind my own fricking business. I am a guest in this country and act like one. A lot of sad bitchy people on this site. If you can't change the situation here why not just shut the f--- up or go home. This site used to be so friendly and then a lot of attitude appeared - people like you.

What a mouth! You studied in charm school? You're a guest in this forum and this country. If you don't like it here than you get the f*** out of this forum and start your own Lonely Planet Guide. No one is forcing you to post here asking for advice from people who just teach English.

Back