Los paises mas corruptos del mundo

Cabrera, it must be hard living with a brick on your shoulder the size of a small house :)
And don't reply asking me why I live in this country; you tried this once and it had little effect.

ghost said:
If the government had any control over the drug trade they would legalize the stuff and tax it and take the cartels, the gangs and the dealers out of the business. And decriminalize it.

There are numerous benefits for them to keep it illegal. Whoever is running the trade with the help of CIA and DEA, is making a lot of money of it. Some of this is also used to fund CIA black operations. Legalization would mean that the profit from the biggest market in the world, would change hands from these criminal individuals with ties to the U.S government, to public income through taxes. Obviously this is something these men of power don't want.

SaraSara said:
I wasn't asking for one of wikipedia's canned responses but for your own thinking, provided your assertion was based on thinking and not in prejudice.

Personally I think the World Bank and the IMF are neo liberal institutions. Their economic policies that they impose on their lenders do not work and cause much harm. Which happened here in Argentina.

Gringoboy said:
Cabrera, it must be hard living with a brick on your shoulder the size of a small house :)
And don't reply asking me why I live in this country; you tried this once and it had little effect.

Maybe you should take that d.... out of your c...;) and you will see that you are the one that is stuffed not me . Bye bye gringo

orwellian said:
There are numerous benefits for them to keep it illegal. Whoever is running the trade with the help of CIA and DEA, is making a lot of money of it. Some of this is also used to fund CIA black operations. Legalization would mean that the profit from the biggest market in the world, would change hands from these criminal individuals with ties to the U.S government, to public income through taxes. Obviously this is something these men of power don't want.
Would you stop with this CIA crap for everything that happens everywhere in the world. Do you really think the CIA is that effective, that powerful, that omnipotent. They just aren't that effective and if they were.........then we would be discussing One World Government. And we are not.

ghost said:
Do you really think the CIA is that effective, that powerful, that omnipotent.

Do I think they are powerful enough to run the drug trade? Yes, I do. It's already well documented that they were illegally supplying groups who systematically raped and murdered civilians. Are you really surprised that they also deal with drugs?

orwellian said:
Do I think they are powerful enough to run the drug trade? Yes, I do. It's already well documented that they were illegally supplying groups who systematically raped and murdered civilians. Are you really surprised that they also deal with drugs?
"Well documented" .....would you care to share those documents that prove the "illegallity" of those nasty deeds and who the "groups" were and where exactly were these "civilians". I'm sure they [CIA] are capable of doing these evil things, I have no doubt about their skills. However I have serious doubts about your access to said real documents. Please post them, I love reading CIA docs.

Back