Los paises mas corruptos del mundo

Corruption corrupts everything, corrupt countries with money to trow away corrupts poor countries worldwide.....Elementary, my dear Watson

orwellian said:
You see what you want to see:

That's because you don't want to see it. You rather just ignore the information than deal with the fact that the people you are defending have tortured, raped and murdered American nuns. I mean how far do they have to go until you actually criticize them?

If it has been proven that the CIA trained and funded the paramilitary groups. And that we have several credible eye witness reports that claims that Americans tortured them as outlined in these training manuals. And if there is no other plausible explanation for who these men were working for, it is demonstrated beyond all reasonable doubt that they were in fact working directly or indirectly for the CIA. It thus becomes a historical fact. And the history books will prove me right on this point.
maybe you should read my comments again. I asked for your "facts" not your conclusions or waiting for some "history" to prove you right. I can see how you arrive at conclusions, however conclusions do not equal facts. That's a fact.
I am not defending anyone. I am asking you for facts.

ghost said:
maybe you should read my comments again. I asked for your "facts" not your conclusions or waiting for some "history" to prove you right. I can see how you arrive at conclusions, however conclusions do not equal facts. That's a fact.

No you should read my post again. Conclusions become facts. Just pick up any history book to see examples of that. In fact, it is probably accepted by most historians already.

ghost said:
I am not defending anyone. I am asking you for facts.

Which I have already given you:

Fact: CIA trained paramilitary groups in torture techniques.
Fact: Several witnesses of American civilians who themselves were subjected to torture claim they were raped and tortured by Americans.

orwellian said:
No you should read my post again. Conclusions become facts. Just pick up any history book to see examples of that. In fact, it is probably accepted by most historians already.

Which I have already given you:

Sorry. But you are wrong. & don't bother telling me it is because "I don't believe" or "don't want to see" blah, blah, blah.

What you say maybe true. However, on a purely logical basis you have not shown any proof of what you say, only coincidence, contention, claims & conclusions. Those are NOT facts.

mini said:
What you say maybe true. However, on a purely logical basis you have not shown any proof of what you say, only coincidence, contention, claims & conclusions. Those are NOT facts.

Yes I have shown proof of at at least one case where they trained Honduran paramilitaries. This is from the CIA themselves. THIS IS A FACT.

However, a declassified 1989 report prepared for the Senate intelligence committee, obtained earlier by The Sun, says the 1983 manual was developed from notes of a CIA interrogation course in Honduras.

orwellian said:
Yes I have shown proof of at at least one case where they trained Honduran paramilitaries. This is from the CIA themselves. THIS IS A FACT.

Where? The case of the nun above?

orwellian said:

Please note:

-- Conclusions don't become facts just because someone says so.
-- Claims and facts are not the same thing - check the dictionary.
-- "probably accepted by most" is a vague generalization that means nothing.

orwellian said:
You have produced a link to someone elses research that produces a link to the revalation that the CIA produced a training manual that was revealed by the use of our Freedom of Information Act.
So far we have established the existance of a "manual". I am still waiting for your "Fact" proving that the CIA actually did the interrogations. You said you had facts. I want the facts. I have my own conclusions but they are nothing more than opinions. Gimme facts.

It's scary really that there are people out there that don't know the difference between facts & opinion.

ghost said:
I am still waiting for your "Fact" proving that the CIA actually did the interrogations.

I NEVER SAID THAT. Jesus, what's wrong with you people? I said that THEY TRAINED THEM in interrogation methods.

Then what I did say was that from witness reports you can assume, come to the conclusion that they participated in the torture and killing. And with time, it will most likely be considered a historical fact. If it isn't already.

mini said:
It's scary really that there are people out there that don't know the difference between facts & opinion.

Witness reports are not opinions. It's evidence that can help demonstrate a fact.

Back