Machu Picchu and Peru books available for trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sutterek

Registered
Hi BA Expats,

Since it is a common destination, I am looking for someone that is interested in my books on Machu Picchu and Peru. I visited Cusco and Machu Picchu in November and it was awesome. Highly recommended. I am leaving BA soon to move back to the US and need to lighten my load and space in my luggage.

I will list the books below but I do not want to sell them individually. You can have them all or nothing. I do not want any money for the books. I would like to just trade so I will trade the books listed below for a box of Havana Alfajores (the white ones with dulce de leche) or send me a PM if you have a suggestion for another trade. I need treats to bring back to my family :)

Here is the list:
The Inca Trail - Cusco and Machu Picchu by Richard Danbury (this is a stop by stop guide with lots of info) - In English
Insights Guide Peru - In English
CD - El Tesoro de los Inkas - varios languages and good info
Plus I will throw in some misc maps, etc that I collected to help will your planning and travels.

Send me a PM if you are interested. I live in the Centro area near the Teatro Colon so you will need to come to the area to trade for these.

Thanks,
Erin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Expat Life 7
S Expat Life 1
R Expat Life 2
E Newcomers Forum 2
Back