Macri Or Fernandez's Who Will Win Paso

Who Will Win PASO Macri or Fernandez

• Macri

Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Fernandez's

Votes: 14 51.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There was an article in the paper today about how the huge influx would affect those currently travelling abroad and about how one young couple had planned their trip to Orlando rounding down to the last cent and was now unable to afford staying there the days they had planned but also could not afford the airlines change fee to come back early! Does anyone know if Argentine credit cards make some sort of accommodation for wild currency alterations— It sounded a bit silly but given the fact that so many people live “al dia” and how such a big spread (45 to 60) when you are talking about hundreds or thousands of dollars could totally change how much you spend, I would hope card issuers have some flexibility!

There was an article in the paper today about how the huge influx would affect those currently travelling abroad and about how one young couple had planned their trip to Orlando rounding down to the last cent and was now unable to afford staying there the days they had planned but also could not afford the airlines change fee to come back early! Does anyone know if Argentine credit cards make some sort of accommodation for wild currency alterations— It sounded a bit silly but given the fact that so many people live “al dia” and how such a big spread (45 to 60) when you are talking about hundreds or thousands of dollars could totally change how much you spend, I would hope card issuers have some flexibility!

He who spends dollars must pay dollars... what's not clear about it?

There was an article in the paper today about how the huge influx would affect those currently travelling abroad and about how one young couple had planned their trip to Orlando rounding down to the last cent

Honestly, I think there are a lot more people deserving of our sympathy than upper middle class Argentine couples going to Orlando. If that is who the papers are focusing on, it shows how disconnected Argentine society has become.
If Cristina wins, it will be the poor who will suffer the most, as always.

Honestly, I think there are a lot more people deserving of our sympathy than upper middle class Argentine couples going to Orlando. If that is who the papers are focusing on, it shows how disconnected Argentine society has become.
If Cristina wins, it will be the poor who will suffer the most, as always.

Supermarkets working overtime to Remarcar prices...

Oh I don’t think the paper was seeking sympathy for the couple in Orlando nor saying we should either, I think they were just trying to show what this rampant currency change would do to those currently abroad.. It’s not very common to wake up one day and see such a big alteration in currency in most currencies/countries so I guess it was news....

Positive things to consider about Alberto Fernandez, he has a young beautiful girl friend Fabiola, and a lovable collie Dylan . Seems like a good guy...!

Supermarkets working overtime to Remarcar prices...

They might not even bother pricing anymore if it gets too out of hand. That’s what happened before. Actually, some (non essential item) stores in BA were already not bothering to put prices last I was there and a couple of restaurant owner friends who used to invest in quality menu paper kept having to change it so much they started using significantly cheaper quality paper or printing menus daily.

I sometimes wonder how many who preach on here would have voted for Macri if they truly struggled to put food on the table for their children at the end of the month.

Back