Macri Or Fernandez's Who Will Win Paso

Who Will Win PASO Macri or Fernandez

• Macri

Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Fernandez's

Votes: 14 51.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Under the previous administration, there was a modest decline in poverty and inequality and moderate economic growth. If Macro had been able to simply keep that going, he'd have been hailed as a statesman and a visionary. It's really as simple as that.

Seriously? He was elected as a pro-business president in contrast to Cristina, who nationalized YPF (among other things). He was elected by people who wanted things to change. He promised an avalanche of foreign investments into the country (and new jobs and the economic boom). And all this has never come true.

If the idea was to "keep that going", people would've just stayed with the K.

No man in this system can clean up over a decade of insane corruption in 4 years. No man could have stepped into that office knowing what he was stepping into given such corruption. No man can restore the confidence of a nation that has come to understand the only way they are going to eat is if the corruptos give the peanuts. No man can fix currency issues when no one really knows how many pesos the last currupto actually printed.

And even if he could fix those things. There is still the culture itself that gravitates to the K and Peronismo as that have been the limit of their education for many it is all they know.

And so the cycle continues.

No man in this system can clean up over a decade of insane corruption in 4 years. No man could have stepped into that office knowing what he was stepping into given such corruption. No man can restore the confidence of a nation that has come to understand the only way they are going to eat is if the corruptos give the peanuts. No man can fix currency issues when no one really knows how many pesos the last currupto actually printed.

And even if he could fix those things. There is still the culture itself that gravitates to the K and Peronismo as that have been the limit of their education for many it is all they know.

This is a very simplistic answer that only blames the past but not the present . He had 4 years to improve the economy and he did not . He inherited the country with a low debt and increased it more in 4 years than any other president in Argentinian history FACT .

The people are not to blame for being lied too, having their service costs go up 20 times , have their wages slashed in half in us dollars in just 4 years .People wanted a change and he did not deliver nothing for them and in the end he will lose not because people want a return to Peronismo but just want him out of power fullstop . .

This is a very simplistic answer that only blames the past but not the present . He had 4 years to improve the economy and he did not . He inherited the country with a low debt and increased it more in 4 years than any other president in Argentinian history FACT .

The people are not to blame for being lied too, having their service costs go up 20 times , have their wages slashed in half in us dollars in just 4 years .People wanted a change and he did not deliver nothing for them and in the end he will lose not because people want a return to Peronismo but just want him out of power fullstop . .

That holds no weight the courage to go through what must be gone through is not in the will of most Argentinians. So they sulk back, shrink back to what they do best. I do not think He lies I think he underestimated a few critical factors. Like how many pesos did K really print? What was the real mess she has left in place? She was such liar there was no way to know. This is all a time bomb he inherited. Among other things.

So what do you do blame their inability to forge change as a people on him. Sorry, that does not hold water.

Take a sledgehammer and smash some stuff see if you can put it back together as fast as you smashed it.

If she does win Argentina will go down as hard as it ever has and perhaps longer than it ever has.

I do not wish this on anyone I hope it does not happen but the indicators are there once again.

That holds no weight the courage to go through what must be gone through is not in the will of most Argentinians. So they sulk back, shrink back to what they do best. I do not think He lies I think he underestimated a few critical factors. Like how many pesos did K really print? What was the real mess she has left in place? She was such liar there was no way to know. This is all a time bomb he inherited. Among other things.

So what do you do blame their inability to forge change as a people on him. Sorry, that does not hold water.

Take a sledgehammer and smash some stuff see if you can put it back together as fast as you smashed it.

If she does win Argentina will go down as hard as it ever has and perhaps longer than it ever has.

I do not wish this on anyone I hope it does not happen but the indicators are there once again.

But you cannot acknowledge that people have been economically decimated in the last years ? If it was not for this legacy of Macri Christina and her friends would never have come back into power . What Macri has done to Argentina will entrench Peronismo for a long long time here you better get used to this .

But you cannot acknowledge that people have been economically decimated in the last years ? If it was not for this legacy of Macri Christina and her friends would never have come back into power . What Macri has done to Argentina will entrench Peronismo for a long long time here you better get used to this .

Did I say anything that indicated the people have not had problems? ..... NO! Please refrain from putting your estimations concerning me in your posting. And mark words it will get worse for them with Peronismo! I live in the north I know the poverty well. I have friends that are in hardship and they still know better than to bring her back they may be having a hard time but they are not foolish enough to fall for K again.

Last edited:
Did I say anything that indicated the people have not had problems? ..... NO! Please refrain from putting your estimations concerning me in your posting. And mark words it will get worse for them with Peronismo! I live in the north I know the poverty well. I have friends that are in hardship and they still know better than to bring her back they may be having a hard time but they are foolish enough to fall for K again.

I have noticed in your posts that you blame the argentinian people for the economic problems that they are in . This to me is complete bollocks and shows a lack of understanding of the argentinian situation . As I have stated many times before I voted Macri for a positive change due to his promises that he made ( not one came true ) Now you expect people to just continue with him when their lives have been turned upside down?

I am not a leftist by any means and disagree with many policies of the left but in all frankness this current government has been the most anti capitalist government I have ever lived through in my life . I have never seen anything like it anywhere and for this reason like nearly everyone I know we just want him out of power simple .

I agree that the situation can get much worse and under the peronists but this is due to the 100 billion dollars that Macri borrowed in just a few years that Argentina has to pay back . I am not at all positive about Argentinas future for the next 5 years and the people once again will suffer ever more due the terrible economic policies done in their name by the current government !

No man, and specially not Macri who made his fortune with corruption:

No man, and specially not Macri who made his fortune with corruption:
I have noticed in your posts that you blame the argentinian people for the economic problems that they are in . This to me is complete bollocks and shows a lack of understanding of the argentinian situation . As I have stated many times before I voted Macri for a positive change due to his promises that he made ( not one came true ) Now you expect people to just continue with him when their lives have been turned upside down?

I am not a leftist by any means and disagree with many policies of the left but in all frankness this current government has been the most anti capitalist government I have ever lived through in my life . I have never seen anything like it anywhere and for this reason like nearly everyone I know we just want him out of power simple .

I agree that the situation can get much worse and under the peronists but this is due to the 100 billion dollars that Macri borrowed in just a few years that Argentina has to pay back . I am not at all positive about Argentinas future for the next 5 years and the people once again will suffer ever more due the terrible economic policies done in their name by the current government !

Really my wife's family was if abject poverty one generation ago. Her brother is a doctor she is an engineer and poverty is gone in the family. Why is that? The studied and worked seems that principle has universal functionality. So spare me the poverty excuse I witnessed otherwise first hand. You blame others for your circumstances it just makes it easier for you to live your lack of doing what needs to be done.

I know poverty well my father left when I was a child just my mom and her sons there was only one way out. Hard, honorable honest work from education to jobs.

You cannot blame for the lack of confidence in the system but the ease with which they just fall back to social programs and entitlement is their weakness and so the cycle continues.

Really my wife's family was if abject poverty one generation ago. Her brother is a doctor she is an engineer and poverty is gone in the family. Why is that? The studied and worked seems that principle has universal functionality. So spare me the poverty excuse I witnessed otherwise first hand. You blame others for your circumstances it just makes it easier for you to live your lack of doing what needs to be done.

I know poverty well my father left when I was a child just my mom and her sons there was only one way out. Hard, honorable honest work from education to jobs.

You cannot blame for the lack of confidence in the system but the ease with which they just fall back to social programs and entitlement is their weakness and so the cycle continues.

You mentioned your wifes family being much better off now but in the last 30 years most of them have been under peronist governments who helped them get educated . I find this very ironic!

Peoples cannot prosper if their wages are low as they are now . Argentina when Macri came into power had the highest wages in us dollars in South America . Now we have the second lowest just above Venezuela .

Social programs are at best a few billion dollars a year of the budget . Macri just spent illegally over 10 billion us dollars a month using the precious us dollars to keep the peso from collapsing . Of course most of that money was used for speculation and is out of the country now .

People are guided by their governments and laws . Argentinian people are civilized , hard working , and creative . Yes they can be unruly as well but with a good solid government that respects peoples basic dignity they can thrive like no other society in South America

Back