Macri To Use Public Hospital Services

Can Macri make it to Davos? he also has an Hematoma atound the ribs?? (clotted blood)

They are very, very slow to give any kind of real pain medication here. My wife had a number of dental implants done all at the same time, a number of years ago, and what did they give her? Tylenol. A few years ago I was involved in a traffic-related altercation that broke a chip off the bone on my lower eye socket and punctured the membrane between the eye socket and the nasal cavity and what did they give me for the pain? You guessed it - Tylenol. :) (BTW, don't you just love the Hollywood fight scenes where someone takes repeated severe blows to the head and face and all they get are a few bruises and a little bit of blood? One punch from an 18-year-old punk did me in...and I bled from my nose all over my shirt, my pants, even my feet and was black and blue for some two weeks afterward)

And of course, to top things off, I know a guy who was able to pay a local doctor to give him prescriptions for Oxycodone because he "had a bad back." A little extra money was involved. But they take this so seriously here that there are few pharmacies in the city that he knew about where he could get the prescription filled - and the doctor has to be licensed to issue those prescriptions.

But I'm betting Macri got what he needed and am sure that he needed something.

Reactions: ben
Back