Macri's Amnesia

Ups, Laurita Alonso is under criminal investigation:
http://www.perfil.co...ticia_0020.html

Ben called your posts shit, so you won't be surprised that you've hit the brown stain mark again.

You quote from Perfil, rabidly pro-k, and the pertinent quote is:

"[font=Source Sans Pro']El bloque de diputados del[/font] Frente para la Victoria [font=Source Sans Pro']denunció ante la justicia penal a la jefa de la Oficina Anticorrupción, [/font]Laura Alonso[font=Source Sans Pro'], por incumplimiento de los deberes de funcionario público y encubrimiento."[/font]

So the k's are accusing a Macri appointee of not doing what they want her to do (and that, as far as we can tell, she's under no legal obligation to do)? Man, what's the world coming to? That certainly comes right up to the level of all your other claims about evil Macri and his degenerate friends (some of whom, it's said, aren't even lawyers!).

I'm glad you picked up on this - what a great image: the snarly guy in the corner who no one talks to, just tapping away for hours on his phone while everyone else has a good time.

No need for ad hominems. There's plenty to laugh at in what the man says. Take this last gem:

Ups, Laurita Alonso is under criminal investigation:
http://www.perfil.co...ticia_0020.html

Bonus cuteness points for the "under criminal investigation" phrasing, which implies the police is investigating her, rather than what actually happened.

Saying "is under criminal investigation" has a lot more oomph than "had a complaint filed against her", or even "had a criminal complaint filed against her".

That correct phrasing, of course, would beg the question of who had filed this complaint. Who indeed, if not the Frente de Izquierda, backed by the FpV. For dereliction of duty in not investigating Macri, notwithstanding that there seems to be nothing much there: that Macri's stance has been vindicated by the AFIP, independent tax experts, and Scioli. Notwithstanding, too, that she perhaps should indeed not have been so hasty in defending him, as even Cambiemos' bench has suggested.

(She allegedly even expressed doubt that the NYT had splashed him on their front page and called him the president "in a worst accusation" :lol:).

Ben called your posts shit, so you won't be surprised that you've hit the brown stain mark again.

You quote from Perfil, rabidly pro-k, and the pertinent quote is:

"[font=Source Sans Pro']El bloque de diputados del[/font] Frente para la Victoria [font=Source Sans Pro']denunció ante la justicia penal a la jefa de la Oficina Anticorrupción, [/font]Laura Alonso[font=Source Sans Pro'], por incumplimiento de los deberes de funcionario público y encubrimiento."[/font]

So the k's are accusing a Macri appointee of not doing what they want her to do (and that, as far as we can tell, she's under no legal obligation to do)? Man, what's the world coming to? That certainly comes right up to the level of all your other claims about evil Macri and his degenerate friends (some of whom, it's said, aren't even lawyers!).

EJLarson, well, the problem is that instead of asking you make assertions when you obviously are clueless about the law of this country.

The problem with Ben is frustration because facts are not as he would like they be. But this is not my business, he should talk this with his psychologist or with his superior at the call center of trolls.

In fact, Laurita Alonso duties are regarding to investigate corruption and to make criminal complaints about corruption. As soon as a public office is in knowledge of a crime, she has to make the criminal complaint. She has a limited duty regarding corruption crimes only. So, yes, she has a legal obligation.

But this is even worst because she was defending Macri and this is why she is also accused of concealment.

I don´t know if you know, it is a little obvious, but a plain citizen cannot do that kind of criminal complaints against someone so powerful as her without having a huge risk of having a domestic accident with a bullet and this is why politicians do it.

And I didn´t read it in the ultra K press, I made 5 complaints against 2 corrupt ultra K federal judges (one of them asked me for bribes) and I got 17 fake criminal federal complaints against me for coertion where I was found non guilty 5 seconds after the interrogation.

Remember that she was a serial denunciator while she was opposition (for the press only).

So, there is a there is a huge hypocrisy regarding corruption, specially from Macri supporters.

Guess why he's always posting from a milonga or a bar - places where normal people talk to each other and don't sit alone with their cell phone browsing through internet forums... ;)

Well, obviously you never went to a Milonga. People goes there to dance not to chat. You chat in between of two tandas (tanda means four songs where you dance) because there is a cortina (30/60 seconds between every tanda).

I do not dance much because I was on a wheelchair and, according to doctors, I should continue there. I cannot dance non stop, with luck 2/3 tandas in one night.

So, I m handicap and it is very classy from you to attack me because I am disabled.

On the other side, I m not a beginner, only they dance non stop or chat non stop because nobody wants to dance with them. Of course you are clueless about this but when you invite someone to dance, it is from far away just looking into her eyes and moving a little bit your head. It can only happends if you are not chatting because, in that case, nobody looks at you because it means you are not interested on dancing.

I normally post when my friends are dancing or before they arrive because i go early for dinner because we have our table where only we 3 seats.

So, I suggest to keep on topic instead of doing personal attacks that are so low.

Dear Mr 0,

First, thanks for showing my point. You clearly realized that people go to Milongas/Bars not to post on internet forums. So we agree on this.
Second, attacking you because of a disability would require the knowledge of it. The point is you posted - as usual - bullshit, got proven wrong and then replied "I am posting from my iphone in the Milonga so I cannot check the facts" - which is laughable, but we are used to that. Now playing the "I'm getting discriminated because of my physical disability" which you just brought up makes me feel sorry - because it seems you really need to play that card in an (unsuccessful) attempt to detract from your illogical arguments and false statements.
Talking about classy: my personal stance is that you don't use a real issue, i.e., discrimination of some groups as a fake excuse, which has nothing to do with the situation we are having here, but you are obviously free to continue to write whatever unclassy post you want.

EJLarson, well, the problem is that instead of asking you make assertions when you obviously are clueless about the law of this country.
The problem with Ben is frustration because facts are not as he would like they be. But this is not my business, he should talk this with his psychologist or with his superior at the call center of trolls.

Dude, when you officially claim to put someone on the ignore list, you then proceed to ignore them. Not to launch ad hominems - which I protested in your case as well, up to and including my last post.

Stay classy, bajo.

As to the contention about my frustration with the facts - methinks there's some projection there. Who's the one linking to K forgeries of the NYT? And running away when pressed about it in a stark choice (lying, or stupid)?

I have zero personal investiture with Macri or his government. If he's found tomorrow to be corrupt, and goes to jail, I will shed zero tears for him or anyone around him.

I do think he and (most) people around him are an order of magnitude better for the country than the K group, but am always interested in an interesting debate. Not with serial distorters, though - that debate turns into entertainment, fast. And the worst kind of entertainment.

In fact, Laurita Alonso duties are regarding to investigate corruption and to make criminal complaints about corruption. As soon as a public office is in knowledge of a crime, she has to make the criminal complaint. She has a limited duty regarding corruption crimes only. So, yes, she has a legal obligation.

But this is even worst because she was defending Macri and this is why she is also accused of concealment.

Actually, within a few hours of the information coming to light, there emerged a consensus that Macri was guilty of precisely nothing. This consensus was backed by the AFIP, by independent tax experts, by Carrió, and by Daniel Scioli.

I do agree that it's bad optics when an inspector general defends her government that quickly, but that's exactly what it is - bad optics. On substance, she was seconded by everyone.

So you want to play the game and launch political accusations, that's OK. But stop pretending people are stupid.

And I didn´t read it in the ultra K press, I made 5 complaints against 2 corrupt ultra K federal judges (one of them asked me for bribes) and I got 17 fake criminal federal complaints against me for coertion where I was found non guilty 5 seconds after the interrogation.

Yes, but you react gleefully when clearly political denuncias are made against Alonso. In fact, you mischaracterize it as something serious.

Remember that she was a serial denunciator while she was opposition (for the press only).

So, there is a there is a huge hypocrisy regarding corruption, specially from Macri supporters.

I never heard of Alonso until she became part of this government, but Lord knows - and now, we are starting to know - how much there indeed was to denounce. Given your penchant for accuracy, I'll take a pass on the 'serial denunciator' tag pending real information.

Your comic was illuminating, considering how accurate it is if flipped exactly. Over the last 12 years, anybody remotely associated with the government criticised (let alone denounced) it, exactly how many times? But one time Alonso declines to investigate a non-issue - agreed to be a non-issue, as I said before, across the spectrum - and watch everyone lose their shit.

Someone quote this post (and my last one) if you think it germane to the discussion. That way, no excuses re ignoring.

Dear Mr 0,

First, thanks for showing my point. You clearly realized that people go to Milongas/Bars not to post on internet forums. So we agree on this.
Second, attacking you because of a disability would require the knowledge of it. The point is you posted - as usual - bullshit, got proven wrong and then replied "I am posting from my iphone in the Milonga so I cannot check the facts" - which is laughable, but we are used to that. Now playing the "I'm getting discriminated because of my physical disability" which you just brought up makes me feel sorry - because it seems you really need to play that card in an (unsuccessful) attempt to detract from your illogical arguments and false statements.
Talking about classy: my personal stance is that you don't use a real issue, i.e., discrimination of some groups as a fake excuse, which has nothing to do with the situation we are having here, but you are obviously free to continue to write whatever unclassy post you want.

Mr. T, Thank you very much for your permission, I can sleep in peace now.

Going back to topic, it is all about a President who made his campaign based on a) accusing the former President of money laundry and b ) that he was going to fight corruption. However, it is him, his family and his team who in involved deeply in the Panamá papers.

According to the former President, this members of the government are involved in the Panama papers:
Macri
Grindetti
Jorge Macri
Loperfido
Niembro
Venegas
Caputo
Angelici
Avruj
Wolff
Ivoskus
Arribas

And according to real journalists who worked with the Panama papers, an appearance of a name does not imply any criminal activity per se. And using common sense, it should be clear that if there is evidence for a current president to have illegal activities, it would be a high priority story to follow up. So far, there is no evidence at all, so maybe it's time to put the tinfoil hat away and wait for actual evidence... But that would require an unbiased mind interested in the truth, which might not apply here

And according to real journalists who worked with the Panama papers, an appearance of a name does not imply any criminal activity per se. And using common sense, it should be clear that if there is evidence for a current president to have illegal activities, it would be a high priority story to follow up. So far, there is no evidence at all, so maybe it's time to put the tinfoil hat away and wait for actual evidence... But that would require an unbiased mind interested in the truth, which might not apply here

Nice. Thank you very much but I do not need to read a journalist about that because I m a criminal lawyer.

FYI the simple existence of one of this off shore accounts / companies is more than enough to start a criminal investigation because they are the tool used to evade tax in Argentina.

So, the next step is to track the money sent to them and the reason. Normally there is a fake debt that is paid with money trasfered from Argentina. After that, it is quite simple because the almost impossible evidence is to probe that the local company and the off shore belongs to the same person. Ups, the whole Panama paper is the disclosure of this sensitive information. This is why this is so serious and the scandal, even covered here, is so huge.

I guess that Niembro is in big issues because he already had a criminal case for the 25.000.000 pesos he received in his gost company here. Perhaps it was a lot more.

If he has a domestic accident with a bullet..., well, I guess that it is going to be difficult to blame CFK.

I m reading the real journalist, they assert: "The documents also expose bribery scandals and corrupt head of the State and government. The alleged offshore companies of twelve current and former head of State [Macri included] makes one of the most spectacular parts of the leak".

Nice, very nice.

http://panamapapers.sueddeutsche.de/articles/56febff0a1bb8d3c3495adf4/

But I couldn't find the phrasal you quoted. You were not refering to Clarin or Lanata as Real press/journalist right?

Back