Made Me Laugh...

Sorry miss, I am not entirely convinced by the authenticity of your sudden conversion to DDL.

MatiasDDL has now replaced you as my femme fatale. :wub:

It's true I'm a peanut butter girl..like your wife...the crunchy type, no matter with strawberry jam or not, is not conducive to bedroom activity I would like to assert.....

It's true I'm a peanut butter girl..like your wife...the crunchy type, no matter with strawberry jam or not, is not conducive to bedroom activity I would like to assert.....
Nymph, your (admittedly very skillful) attempts at seducing me shall be to no avail. No, I am not coming back to you again!!! I remember you leaving me twice, only because those other guys had a bigger can of Dr Pepper....

Nymph, your (admittedly very skillful) attempts at seducing me shall be to no avail. No, I am not coming back to you again!!! I remember you leaving me twice, only because those other guys had a bigger can of Dr Pepper....

Undoubtedly there's more of Matias to love and hold...enjoy riding the wave..

Undoubtedly there's more of Matias to love and hold...enjoy riding the wave..
In two weeks I shall be back, kneeling at your doorstep, begging for forgiveness and longing for your warm, soft peanut butter.

Can't stand Fernet, but dulce de leche is even worse for its sickly sweet flavor. Argentine ice cream is the best, but I can't even look at dulce de leche which, for me, is strictly vomitivo.

Anyone who thinks dulce de leche icecream deserves the name dessert shoud have their head boiled. It ruins my morning when i burn the milk for my coffee, to dip a spoon into it and pretend its candy from paradise is just ridiculous

really? even in pancakes? I love dulce de leche, in all its forms. In ice cream, in a chocolate cake, come on!!
not every dulce de leche is the same, some are lighter, other more sweeter..
and fernet, I couldnt stand it my first time too, but after that I became addicted. When you get drunk with fernet its a really funny drunkeness!!

Agree on the fernet, but i feel like someone pulled a sick joke on me when i take a bite of this incredibly looking chocolate cake in my mouth and then the inside is all teethbreaking dulce de leche.

I get the squeezy bottle Dulce de Leche and have it on toast with butter mmmmm

Fernet however tastes like how I imagine cat's pee to taste like.

really? even in pancakes? I love dulce de leche, in all its forms. In ice cream, in a chocolate cake, come on!!
not every dulce de leche is the same, some are lighter, other more sweeter..
and fernet, I couldnt stand it my first time too, but after that I became addicted. When you get drunk with fernet its a really funny drunkeness!!

I detest dulce de leche in all its forms, and prefer not even to be in the same room with it. The most repulsive single food item in the country.

Back