Made Me Laugh...

I keep wondering..... Am I the only one who likes dulce de leche?

There ain't anything better than the occasional overdosis of dulce de leche with a bit of fifs2 on top.

DulceDeLeche2%255B1%255D.jpg

Yummy!!!!

Anyway, one of the most witty pictures of that page is the guy who asks 'que hacés aca? te gusta argentina?' I have heard that a MILLION of times, always with the same euphoric-astounded glare.

Fernet, no. No thank you ! ...until the world runs out of whiskey, wine and beer none shall pass!

Dulce de leche...yes! More more more. (Someone help me stop eating dulce de leche).

Fernet, no. No thank you ! ...until the world runs out of whiskey, wine and beer none shall pass!

Dulce de leche...yes! More more more. (Someone help me stop eating dulce de leche).
We all have the same problem, there is no possible escape from the dulce de leche. You'd end up in a drug rehabilitation centre.

really? even in pancakes? I love dulce de leche, in all its forms. In ice cream, in a chocolate cake, come on!!
not every dulce de leche is the same, some are lighter, other more sweeter..
and fernet, I couldnt stand it my first time too, but after that I became addicted. When you get drunk with fernet its a really funny drunkeness!!
Dulce de Leche is to Argentines like Maple Syrup is to Canucks and Root Beer is to Yanquis - disgustingly sweet but loved by their locals.

Dulce de Leche in a churro? Sure after a lunch of Fried mozzarella, I like to finish it off with a plate of churros filled with dulce de leche and washed down by a Fernet and Coke.

Fernet has a really disgusting milky hew when added to coke. It has a medicinal taste. If you give Root Beer to many Asians they will tell you it has a medicinal taste.

Still, I'd rather drink Fernet and Coke than Quilmes. Quilmes = booooooooooooring....

When I gave my wife a Dr. Pepper the first time she spit it out claiming it tasted like cough syrup with pepper. What? Then I took another drink and ... she's right! Now, I just drink cough syrup with pepper.

I, too, dislike fernet. Fortunately, nobody forces you to drink the stuff.

However, the culture there requires you to laugh approvingly when somebody makes a joke about fernet. That happens about seven times on the average weekday, Sundays probably more.

You just cannot evade the generally highly original jokes about fernet.

Back