Make Up Of Our Ba Community

Last lived in the suburbs of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania before moving here as a "health care refugee" and tango dancer six years ago. But it was all better then......

American, though German born. Have had an on-again off-again relationship with Argentina for 20+ years. Live mostly in Seattle but spend our winters in BA with my Argentine wife.

Aussie 27, came here for argentine gf first (non porteña from Tucumán), work second. Coming up 2 years. Have lived and worked in Canada, love travelling, sport and a few beers (or a lot more than a few). Grew up on a farm but love the beach (and missing it a lot!)

Brazilian. but spent half of my life in the USA. Sent to Buenos Aires on a work assignment.

Like my nickname says. Been living in London as a kid + spent a few years in California. Always wanted to move again to another country then 2003 was the perfect year to move here = had an Art export business to the US until then but the "French bashing" appeared (hence my sympathy for Neocons, ggrrrr) + life was damn cheap in Argentina back then.

I'll celebrate my 10th year here in October by buying a piece of land in Patagonia + building my own house according to my own design

New Zealander - 6 months down after moving here to be with the Argentine bf

American naval officer, from Tennessee originally. College in California and entire time in the sea service spent on ships stationed in beautiful Norfolk, Virginia. Here for a two-year exchange tour with the Armada Argentina. Lived in Peru for a year after college and loved it, and thought living in another part of South America would be awesome. Jury still out.

Unemployed, "Money for Nothing" is my theme song: retired. Commute between the States and Buenos Aires. Time in Argentina is about %50.

American naval officer, from Tennessee originally. College in California and entire time in the sea service spent on ships stationed in beautiful Norfolk, Virginia. Here for a two-year exchange tour with the Armada Argentina. Lived in Peru for a year after college and loved it, and thought living in another part of South America would be awesome. Jury still out.

I hope they did not put you to ride the Almirante Brown or similar death traps.

Back