Making a living in BsAs

All thats first class, thanks for the input!! I would jump on a plane tomorrow and head over, but want this to work out properly and ensure i dont need to come home.
In 08 i arrived with £15k and yea lived the life, partying and drinking and eating out more than i should. Time of my life but that carrys the regret of not trying at that time to make more of the opportunity.
Since coming home, a part, a huge part of me stayed there and i think its growing and growing inside me to make it happen once again.
Love the city, love the people, the pace of life, sport the full works. Obviously i couldnt live there without some type of drinking and partying, but hey, i have rent and bills to pay here and that stops any partying and boozing in our local.

So, if we are in jobs in Ireland with no promotion ops, not increase in wages due to this "economic situation" which brings restrictions on my lifestyle, why not be broke in BsAs than here in Ireland. Home is always home, i wont always be free to live and spend my days as i wish!!

In a nutshell, if i have a comfortable bed and earn enough that i can wake up the next day a smile im pretty much set. Think posting these questions its more of a reassurance than anything before i jump!!!

Back