Malvinas Spat ( United Kindgom beating war drums )

Napoleon said:
Laughable.

First of all, "Malvinas" is a name bastardized from from the FRENCH name for the islands. And before that, the ENGLISH founded and named them THE FALKLANDS!!

Worry about your current puta presidenta robbing you blind. THEN you can worry about islands that were never yours. Why must you be such simple people?!?! There is a beautiful country here, why must you get distracted with things that are of no importance? It's so sad.

Hey Napoleon. Mate, I think you are pissing right out of the can with the terminology you are using.

What about a little respect to the president of all Argentines?..."a thing" obviously you do not have.

For you to "name" without any respect at all and a such manner the head of state of this country and in a public forum is not welcome and more if it comes from a foreign subject, and if for any chance you are a nationalized citizen of this country, a thing I doubt, this will not give you the right to call the head of state with "that" type of vocabulary, not even from a proper born and breed citizen of this nation. I don't really care where you come from but if you are here living in this country you must show some respect even if you disagree with the conduction of the government of the day.

So please in the future keep your thought for yourself if you don't want this kind of replies, at least is the only decent thing you can do without aggravating any one..

And yes it's very important for an Argentine to have the Malvinas back in the fold of the nation, for you may be ridiculously irrelevant but it's not the case for a true blue Argentine, it's a kind of thing which for a foreign person is hard to comprehend or even understand.

Thanks
Regards.

Can I be the first to vote close thread?
Please please, Admin, save this dead horse from more flogging.

This thread has shown me that the UK should never enter into negociations concerning the Falklands with Argentina.

This thread clearly shows the ignorance and the violence prevalent in the English society . We as Argentinians are unfairly portrayed by some as agressors in the Malvinas debate but I ask you all to look at the hundreds of forums worldwide in regards to the issue and you can clearly see the violent comments are 99 percent english and their supporters. Many English would clearly like to see Buenos Aires bombed in their desire to claim a land and an ocean taken by force over 150 years ago . Arguments are made by their hypocritial supporters that the kelpers are the ones to decide as if 3000 people have more need than 41 million people with a solid claim .

The arguments of self determination show the futility of their supporters as they have never shown that this matters elsewhere and in societies with thousands of years of culture ie; Iraq, Afghanistan, Palestine, Diego Garcia and many others .
Like all hypocrites there only answer is to attack the messenger but never reply to the questions .
All us Argentinians would like to know why are you supporting such wars in the world?

We can rest assured though that the Malvinas will be ours Argentina as the will of millions and for so long can never be denied.

Cabrera... Really? Go outside, take a walk. Read through your posts again as a different person.

It looks like you need to take a break from the internet.
Get a hobby,the weather's great out.

rrptownley said:
Cabrera... Really? Go outside, take a walk. Read through your posts again as a different person.

It looks like you need to take a break from the internet.
Get a hobby,the weather's great out.

I am sure you are British as your post implies . Have you bothered to read this thread and seen the truth of your fellow countrymen and their attitudes to us Argentinians . Their arrogance and threatening stance is behind every accusation that the Malvinas are not ours . I cannot relpy better than others here like Lucas, almagestos and many other eloquent Argentinian posters who have been reasonable compared to the rascist bigoted sexist posts of Napoleon , El Queso, and others.

Calling our president puta and other disgusting names is the lowest of low and Napoleon you are a slimy individual to call this country home if you have so little respect for our people, culture, and feminine energy. Your posts show the primal lust that operates for a brain of yours sadly very common in anglo saxon society.

Can you imagine if an Argentinian said the same about Obama in the USA or about the Queen Elizabeth. I am sure that the society will be much less forgiving than the accepting one here.

Our president Christina is doing a fine job diplomatically and will have the Malvinas returned to us soon as it is rightfully ours . The spirit of a nation is behind her and we wish her our best to achieve her and our goals.

It's true, we are all racist and given half the chance will march into any one's country rape their woman and kill anyone who's not white and doesn't like tea. If it's a Tuesday anyone without an Oxbridge education will go too.
Killing off Indigenous Indians seems to be very popular in the southern latitudes.

On the otherhand...

Stop being an idiot. Just please do not post in this thread again Cabrera. I have read through this thread several times over the last month and while your posts (everyone's tbh) have been very entertaining, I felt it needed to be said that you should relax a little.

The islands are really not yours. Nor the UK's, but that's what the world has settled with. Harping on about invasion and who came first harks back to centuries ago which is of no relevance today what so-ever. What would you even do with them if they were yours? Holidays? Harvest the booming wool industry? Use them as a launch pad to invade Africa?

How would it change your life? Would your quality of life improve? Will your national debt dissapear? Will your inflation decrease? Will you earn respect from other countries?

Every time you post it notches up the score against you; off-handedly accusatory without any evidence, or any fact, or even any direction. While the response to you, after starting off calm and direct, stating the facts which you refuse to comprehend, has now turned more emotional and inaccurate in exasperation at your pig-headiness.

Here's a lesson.
1.Present your case hypothesis.
2.Acknowledge the anti-hypothesis
3.Argue point using fact and reference. NOT opinion.
4 Counter argue against your point.
5.Prove the counter argument wrong.
6.Conclude.

Don't just call everyone racist and immoral and use what you were taught in school to litter your posts with inanities.

Im sorry, this all came out because I'm bored on the train.

Looks like just one person here spouting hate.
BTW one of your accused is actually French, traditionally the enemies of Britain.
I love Argentina and "most" of the Argentine people, shame that one or two use the desire of the kelpers to stay British as a political tool.

tangobob said:
Looks like just one person here spouting hate.
BTW one of your accused is actually French, traditionally the enemies of Britain.
I love Argentina and "most" of the Argentine people, shame that one or two use the desire of the kelpers to stay British as a political tool.

Tangobob your inane comments are grating me about loving Argentina and its people but on the other hand you want the Malvinas because .......

95 percent of Argentinians want the Malvinas returned and that does not change their niceness or their will so please do no confuse the two issues.

I want jessica alba this evening, coated in dulce de leche. Wanting is nice, isn't it? :)

Cabrera Keep throwing insults it is obviously the only fatuous argument you have.
You will get the Falklands, when hell freezes over.

Back