Mandatory Registry For Bitcoin And Crypto

PS 2: I haven't the slightest interest in crypto, especially since I transfer 100% of my monthly foreign income to an Argentine bank and I have no reason to avoid paying Argentine taxes on it...because there aren't any.

I can not think of a more appropriate industry to "burden" with regulation than crypto. It has been more prone to swindling, fraud, outright theft, and complete lack of regulation than pretty much any other financial sector.
Its always refreshing to visit the last few days of massive losses to innocent bros--
"It has been more prone to swindling, fraud, outright theft, and complete lack of regulation than pretty much any other financial sector." any other financial sector, except of course for Governments! they swindle, fraud, outright theft, and complete lack of regulations because we peasants allow them to write the regulations... in my humble opinion, they main reason that governments desire to regulate cryptos and all things financial is so that the better know how to steal our hard earned money.

Back