Maple Syrup

StuckLikeGlue

Registered
Free bottle of Aunt Jemima's "Butter Rich" maple syrup to the first person who comes to pick it up.

I just realized we have a full unopened bottle that's "Best Before" date is Nov. 24... hoping somebody with kids or lots of hungry friends can put it to good use!

PM me, we're in Belgrano near the Jose Hernandez subte stop.

Just to clarify I wouldn't consider Aunt Jemima's to be "maple" syrup. It is syrup though and that stuff is hard to come by int these parts.

Just to clarify I wouldn't consider Aunt Jemima's to be "maple" syrup. It is syrup though and that stuff is hard to come by int these parts.

Point taken, my mistake! "Pancake syrup" would be a better description, I suppose. :)

YEA! Syrup claimed!

I haven't run that fast since I heard that Freddo was giving out free samples in Palermo Park!

:)

GS_dirtboy ,

Hang in there buddy , REAL maple syrup will be brought to you Dec. 4th !!!

Cbonanni

I actually saw some real maple syrup in a shop on las Heras a few weeks back. I didn't dare look at the price but surprisingly it is available down here.

GS_dirtboy ,

Hang in there buddy , REAL maple syrup will be brought to you Dec. 4th !!!

Cbonanni

Aunt Jemima keeps the shakes away while I'm waiting for the real hit. Kinda like turpentine while waiting for the next batch of corn whiskey.

GS

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
GMXam Expat Life 31
Gringoboy Food and Drink 1
Morin Food and Drink 8
Joe Food and Drink 3
Gringoboy Articles 12
Back