Maple Syrup?

Caribbean

Registered
Does anyone know where I can find maple Syrup..I know it will be expensive, but my kids aren't willing to give up Sunday morning pancakes.

Thanks so much I'll check out all of your advice? Good looking out.

I'm in Canada now and eating maple syrup every morning!!! Lovin' Canada eh!!!!!:)

One of the items (along with Aunt Jemimahs pancake mix) that came back with me from my trip to the states last week. Bt I've never seen it here, so do let us know if you find it in Barrio Chino. Otherwise ask a friend who comes to visit from Nrth America to bring you some in their checked baggage..

Honey and jam? That's like telling a crack addict to smoke flour. :eek:
HAHA ... it takes 21 days to make or break a habit, I think it's better to have the syrup as a treat and not a staple. If they're really hooked on maple syrup what happens when there are problems with imports?!?!?! Kids have been known to hold parents hostage over sugar. GS Dirtboy it is your responsibility to rescue Caribbean if "ish" hits the fan... you will be the syrup crisis negotiator!

Hi, my name is GS, and I'm a Maple Syrup Addict.

Hi, GS! Welcome!

BTW - I did find maple syrup here in a specialty shop near the corner of Pueyrredon and Las Heras. Was about A$R300 for 400mls in a dented can. Tided me over until one of my enabling sympathetic US friends (from BAExpats) came here and made a sizable drop at my house. Should last me about 6 months.

Hey, Caribbean. If you've got some spices with you we might be able to do some business! :cool:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
GMXam Expat Life 31
Gringoboy Food and Drink 1
Morin Food and Drink 8
Joe Food and Drink 3
Gringoboy Articles 12
Back