Maple Syrup

Reefscratcher

Registered
Does anyone know where I can buy MAPLE SYRUP? Organic or natural, not the chemical version. In Bs As. or surrounding areas?
Thanks.

Yea...I was at the Disco in Tribunales today close to Santa Fe and was really surprised to have seen maple syrup there!! If all else fails, I totally just brought some Aunt Gemima back from the states.....

Reefscratcher said:
Does anyone know where I can buy MAPLE SYRUP? Organic or natural, not the chemical version. In Bs As. or surrounding areas?
Thanks.

Being Canadian I always have a extra bottle. ;)

It's a 500ml bottle of 100% pure Canadian no. 1 light Maple Syrup.

I would be glad to sell it to you at what I paid as I will be going back to Canada for a week next month and will stock up!

Just send me a PM.

I saw some at Jumbo (palermo) but that was like 1 month ago..... it was expensive.. a small bottle for like 40 pesos or something..... but if you have to have it!!!!

There is a store called "Real" on the right hand side of Pueyrredon in the first or second block up from the intersection with Las Heras--two stores up from an Al Queso Queso store. The owner has a Canadian friend who brings him gorgeous real deal maple syrup from Canada. There is a limited supply, of course because it just depends on when his friend comes to visit. He had some in the window when I passed by the other day though.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
GMXam Expat Life 31
Gringoboy Food and Drink 1
Morin Food and Drink 8
Joe Food and Drink 3
Gringoboy Articles 12
Back