massive power failure

What happens when elevators stop? Are people trapped for hours ?

This is simply not true.
In fact, it is not even close to being true.

If anyone else shares bajo’s recollection, I’d like to hear it.
Otherwise, it is a powerful statement of people’s willingness to misremember facts to suit a narrative (and/or - lie).

F220EFD9-1F52-4AB1-B3BF-441172652625.jpeg

I had no less than 1 day without power at my office since 2016/2018 when we have to go to Court after 20 days without electricity.

Absolutely not true where I live. Have maybe 1 blackout a year now - during K years it was monthly (especially summertime).

I already posted the official statics.
The difference is that the media hide the bad news now.

View attachment 5863

I had no less than 1 day without power at my office since 2016/2018 when we have to go to Court after 20 days without electricity.
Is there something I am missing here? The average was higher during the Cristina years in this chart, right? I am misinterpreting this?

I already posted the official statics.
The difference is that the media hide the bad news now.
Official statistics lol.... It clearly says that they don't endorse or agree with the statistics they used. Where I live it is clear that things are way more reliable now than during the K years. Everyone I speak to agrees with me. They dont like the price increase but do enjoy the more stable systems.

Is there something I am missing here? The average was higher during the Cristina years in this chart, right? I am misinterpreting this?

Yes, you are missing the point.
There was a crisis in 2013 because the electric companies were not investing in infrastructure as the contracts demanded. She should cancel those contracts but, instead, CFK decided to invest public found in improving the electrical system because the goals could be got faster and she left her Presidency with 33.3 with MM has 37 with less demand even the excuse for the 3000% price increase was to improve the electrical system. Instead his achievement was the first black out.

Back