Mauricio Macri ... Next President Of Argentina

I have never seen her on TV, neither listen not even one of her speachs, and I like her.
If you hate her, why did you follow her on tv? Are you masochist?

By the way, you didn't get it right? She was leaving no matter who wins, hellooooooooooo.

Now it makes sense. If you actually listened to her speeches you would see what a selfish, maniacal, egoist she can be. If you`d seen her 43? 44? whatever it was cadena nacionales you wouldn't be a fan, you'd see she's a power hungry woman with no interest in bettering the lives of others, just her own. If she truly had the greater interests of the people in mind, she would assure a smooth transition. Instead she is refusing to let Macri meet with her ministers until the 10th of December, a move thoroughly motivated out of spite.

I watched her yesterday to get a better understanding of what makes her tick.
She's totally in denial and not fit to be president of anything.

She's an amazing actress waiting for a remake of Evita (the Musical). Don't cry for me Argentinos.

Fatima Florez her impersonator will start again with her act . She discontinued because OF Pro K audiences booing her, see video

[background=rgba(28, 28, 28, 0.8)]https://youtu.be/p7tETkVPKvU?t=1[/background]

Quit the helloooo crap, it's getting tiresome. Try to learn that colloquial English doesn't require constant repetition of tired internet slang.
I'm well aware of el trueque, which thankfully hasn't returned to our part of the world, in spite of this regime's best efforts to make it so.
I was trying, ever since he started using this "helloooooo" crap, what it reminded me of. It finally came to me and I can't believe it took so long.

"Helloooooooo! McFly..."
- Biff Tannen, bully and Marty McFly's nemesis in Back to the Future. Usually accompanied by a thump to the head...

"Helloooooooo! McFly..."
- Biff Tannen, bully and Marty McFly's nemesis in Back to the Future. Usually accompanied by a thump to the head...

Back to the Future series is more popular in Argentina than anywhere else in the world!! Argies just love those movies!

Now it makes sense. If you actually listened to her speeches you would see what a selfish, maniacal, egoist she can be. If you`d seen her 43? 44? whatever it was cadena nacionales you wouldn't be a fan, you'd see she's a power hungry woman with no interest in bettering the lives of others, just her own. If she truly had the greater interests of the people in mind, she would assure a smooth transition. Instead she is refusing to let Macri meet with her ministers until the 10th of December, a move thoroughly motivated out of spite.

Politicians are like that. Not big deal.

I see what she acchieved, i read the laws she enacted, i read the laws where Macri used his veto. That is enough.

If you watch her you are masochistic.

I used to work writing informs about police brutality (torture/murder) that were presented at Congress trying to avoid that police men who were criminals get a promotion.

They were sistematically ignored until Nestor read it.

Instead of using his veto powers to cancel the promotions he dismissed all of them of the force and he himself made the criminal complaint.

I was shocked. That day he got my respect and all my prejudices against the Peronismo were gone.

All these corrupt/criminal police men were later hired by Macry for his Metropolitan police...

I don't care if she is boring. I just care that she rules for the development of this country and its people.

You got me there Bajo.
Albino should be carted off to a retirement home.

But this is the Pro, the real one behind the yellow ballons and all the marketing.

He voted against equal marriage.
He boycotted the national regulation for abortion in case of rape (that is legal).
He used his veto against the law that created a special department to prosecute gender crimes (because according to Albino, it is ok to rape your wife)

Here you have a list of vetos:
http://www.lanacion.com.ar/1441035-los-85-vetos-de-macri-que-despiertan-polemica

If you have objections write to Mauricio....! We assume you feel she isn't qualified...??
No I did say she is not qualified (neither do I feel that way). I do not know enough about her to judge her qualification one way or the other. Just that the she had the executive position at Telecom Argentina worries me. In my opinion Telecom (much like the other large telcos here) was and in fact still is such a badly run company...

Back