Max Purchase US$200 per Month for individuals..!

personally, I am interested to see what the limits will be on bringing dollars into the country, as opposed to taking them out...

I don’t think they can restrict dollars being brought in. I think it’s an international standard of 10,000 before having to declare it.

Sorry if I ask obvious question but why does this matter? Does anyone actually use banks to change currency here? As far as I know there are still many cuevas, don't they use the blue rate? Why does it matter what the formal restrictions are?

The Argentines that work en blanco and pay their taxes usually buy their dollars at the bank, since the rates are better than at the cuevas.

I don’t think they can restrict dollars being brought in. I think it’s an international standard of 10,000 before having to declare it.

It's definitely not an international standard, each country sets its own limits of course. Many countries have only $5000, while others like Brazil have 10K in their own currency.

yeah, the caps affect me because i get paid most of my salary here in pesos. so i buy dollars when i get paid. now i have to find another way to get dollars.

sorry about the quote. not familiar with the system. just want to agree with ries. reagan was a bad example. he dropped the US economy 1986 like bush did 2006. just not as bad. resultion trust corporation ring a bell.

sorry about the quote. not familiar with the system. just want to agree with ries. reagan was a bad example. he dropped the US economy 1986 like bush did 2006. just not as bad. resultion trust corporation ring a bell.

I must have made my point poorly as I thought I had replied: my point is that politically Reagan was an enormous success and laid the foundations for two more presidents with bad economic policies. The point I was making is that you can have sound economic policies and politically fail or bad economic policies and succeed. Good or bad for whom I asked? For arms manufacturers and for starwars designers in the USA Reagan was the best president they ever had. Macri was a failure both in economic policies and in political success. Given the banking crash we might say Clinton was bad for the economy with the liberalisation of the financial system and that again harmed millions of ciitizens as well as a few bankers....

yeah, the caps affect me because i get paid most of my salary here in pesos. so i buy dollars when i get paid. now i have to find another way to get dollars.

Same scenario here.... shit got complicated when I got my DNI

glass stingle . clinton got paid well for that after leaving office. 100 million to his foundation

Back