Maximo For Presidente...candidate?

I'm not too on top of all the media, but here is the list I have so far, please feel free to add/subtract to it:

Said Mad Max would/should run for Prez
Said Mad Max wouldn’t/shouldn’t run for Prez
Cabandié
Andrés Larroque (head of Cámpora)

The Entire Opposition

Aníbal Fernández

Mad Max himself

BA Expats (except Bajo)

Thus I'm not sure what all the hullabaloo is about.

That said, the only person who really knows what goes on in Max's XXXL head is absent. WHERE IS PAUPER???

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]That would be constitutional? [/background]

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Probably would have to produce (fake) a sick note to be consititutional. [/background]
[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Politics is so utterly dirty wherever one goes in the world [/background]

Thus I'm not sure what all the hullabaloo is about.

The hullabaloo is that members on this forum are not the voting public. If all things stay relatively stable between now and October I give CFK, et al better than 50/50 chance of staying in office.

Either way. The person wearing the presidential sash in 2016/17 will not be named Kirchner. And the reason why so many expats here have a hard time dealing with that is because they have spent the last 7.5 years thinking that the problem is CFK. It's not.

Either way, you set the odds, I gave you twice that. Howzabout we make the stakes a case of Dr Pepper?

Either way. The person wearing the presidential sash in 2016/17 will not be named Kirchner. And the reason why so many expats here have a hard time dealing with that is because they have spent the last 7.5 years thinking that the problem is CFK. It's not.

Either way, you set the odds, I gave you twice that. Howzabout we make the stakes a case of Dr Pepper?

You put me in a moral dilema; If I win I get two cases of Dr. Pepper. That also means that some K-ster is in the Pink House. Uh .....

Actually, I agree that the President will not be named Kirchner and as you said, the problem really isn't CFK. I think we should call it even, shake hands, sit down and drink a case of Dr. Pepper. :)

Case is in the icebox awaiting your arrival in Salta.

Back