Maximo For Presidente...candidate?

good gawd, the public TV channels are pushing for maxi like there is no tomorrow. Can the populace be fooled to that extent so quickly?m Gawd, is it that easy, is there no shame?

Fooled? They see on him more of the same. This is what they want.

Fooled they are if they vote Macri as soon as he promises are a) free usd because B ) there is going to be so many investors that we are going to have too much usd, and so on.

CFK has to be worried about the current situation.

If the vote were held today, Scioli would be the candidate. For most hardline kirchernistas, this is NOT OK. They see him as a wolf in sheep's clothing.

Randazzo is preferred, but he's not picking up a lot of steam. He himself has even stated that he'd support Máximo Kirchner, if he ran. Randazzo is as loyal as loyal can get, and he'd end his campaign before letting Scioli win. Randazzo despises Scioli, and doesn't hide it.

The hardline Ks are really pushing for Maximo. This push for is very obvious on pro-government channels, as beachesl noted above.

Why Máximo?

1) Máximo and Cristina are one of the same. We all know who'd be running the show.

2) Cristina has very high popularity right now; even TN has noted this.

3) Frente Para La Victoria remains the most popular political party in the country, with FPV presidential candidates combined beating out all other parties/contenders.

So, if Randazzo doesn't pick up steam, it seems very probable that Máximo will run, with his mom at his side. Otherwise, at this juncture, Scioli becomes president, and this will be very, very awkward for the President and many kirchneristas. Scioli is the only "kirchnerista" that won't go on 678, but will have lunch with Mirtha...

Dr Pepper, Bradley.

2 cases.

Too bad I am not a fan of Dr. Pepper... ;) Maybe dinner at La Cabrera instead? :D

I find it hard to believe that Máximo runs for president, but I also find it hard to believe that the Ks will support Scioli...

You'll be surprised at the thunderous rush of FpVers to mark their ballots for Scioli in a runoff versus Macri or Binner.

Bajo, your friend, Mme. Cristina's second family name is spelled Kirchner, NOT Kirshner! Maybe you have been talking about someone else the whole time and I and many others didn't realize it!

As I predicted weeks in advance:

http://www.perfil.com/mobile/?nota=/contenidos/2015/04/07/noticia_0021.html

Bajo, your friend, Mme. Cristina's second family name is spelled Kirchner, NOT Kirshner! Maybe you have been talking about someone else the whole time and I and many others didn't realize it!

Something i like about you is how you focus on important things.

Back