McCain Picks HORRIBLE VP

Dudester's gift to the 2 Yappers (Van Man and Rude & Confused Didactic Republican Man)...... David Byrne - MISS AMERICA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paHnOxkG3UY

My Favorite Lines - I kissed America/when she was fleecing me/she knows I understand/that she needs to be free
I Miss America/and sometimes she does to/and sometimes I think of her/when she is F**king you
Oh Super Girl/you'll be my super model/even though your pants are/around your ankles/and when you're down/I can be your "Dirty Harry"/it will be just like/in the movies

You boys can chew on this one for awhile (if it doesn't go over your heads) ENJOY !!!

I actually live in Buenos Aires. This is my cloud. If you don't like it, just stop visiting this site. I am not going to leave. Name calling and bloviating are poor ways to make a point. They only accentuate your lack of intellectual prowess. Who do you think is impressed by your personally offensive rants?
What difference does it make to Americans or Argentines if France has a GREAT health care system? The population of the US is simply too great to pay for "universal" health care. When the US tries it, you will find yourself at the mercy of public employees who care even less about you than private insurance companies do now. If the latter are eliminate by a complete "takeover" of health care by the government you won't ever receive anything like the French medical care you worship.
If and when they eventually criminalize private medicine, as originally outlined in the Clinton plan, there will be an exodus from the US by individuals seeking private health care. They will not be welcome in France, but they will be welcome in Argentina.
For $100 a month I'll take private health care in Argentina over any "public" system, anywhere else in the world. The doctors here are also fantastic. Your mental health care here would also be included in most plans.You sound like a proactive, caring kind of dude. Instead of watching your dog lick his testicles, why don't you help?

"steveinbsas" said:
The population of the US is simply too great to pay for "universal" health care. When the US tries it, you will find yourself at the mercy of public employess who care even less about you than private insurance companies do now. If the latter are eliminate by a complete "takeover" of health care by the government you won't ever receive anything like the French medcial care you worship.
You are right, and the United States -- for various reasons -- isn't good at collective solutions. But not to worry -- it's not on the cards if Obama gets elected. There will be some vague pre-election rhetoric which will quickly peter out once the messiah assumes office. Seen it all before.
I read your personal story with interest. I suppose this is one of the distinguishing features between Europeans and can-do Americans.

"steveinbsas" said:
You sound like a proactive, caring kind of dude.  Instead of watching your dog lick his testicles, why don't you help?

OH NO Steve, I couldn't do that !!! That would be SO gay !!! (Touche Steve, you were finally funny for a change... and of course I was sarcastic about the "gay thing". I help him all the time - lol)

You and Senor Didactic Repub df screw up so bad on ONE POINT. FYI, We ALREADY HAVE Universal Health Care in the USA, it's called MEDICARE (also MEDICAL) and works at least as well as the grande rip-off sh*t I pay for myself (being self employed). My friends dad went into the Hospital with a major Heart Attack going on in his chest. He didn't make it (lasted in the Hospital for 7 hours before the end came) but the Cardiologist that was there for 3 hours and basically did almost nothing asked for $5,000.00. MEDICARE said SORRY DUDE, $2,000.00 it shall be. I don't think he was very happy. He took the $2,000.00 and that was that. This is how it's done mi Amigo. The Government puts the brakes on the GREED of Hospitals, Pharma Companies, and Doctors - this is how they do it in Europe and beyond AND IT WORKS. The insane amount of GREED must be controlled and only the Government has the power to control it and lower it.

Also, in case you haven't figured it out, the boys (and girls) that get blown up in Iraq also get socialized medicine and look how many come back alive (unfortunately not that well in many cases) compared to NAM and WWII. That's socialized medicine in action and at it's best. IT CAN WORK, depends who's behind it and who's in charge of the over all show. See, my friend, you learned something new today (Dudester claps his hands and smiles). BTW, you seem like an awfully proud-of-yourself guy, what are you so proud of ? Because you started a business ? BFD, So have I, so have MILLIONS of people..... sorry dude Steve, not impressed at all. I would get over yourself, very unbecoming - turns off the babes.... (but I already figured that's been going on in "Steve Land" -lmao).......

BB WOLF - "Can-do Americans???" Wolf, let me borrow your time machine (I never had a chance to see THE DOORS/JIM MORRISON live in the late 60's - would love to with the help of your machine). Can do Americans disappeared about the time JFK was shot down in that 1963 Conspiracy - actually, America's first (?) coup d'etat - US military needed to keep the Vietnam/Cambodian/Laos War going and JFK was getting in the way with his cowardly attitude of pulling out of a manly war (Typical Democratic P*ssy).

Anyway, these days America is the No-can-do nation so it could have been a typo on your comment. Don't agree? Tell me one place the USA excels these days. Not Cars, Not Electronics, Not Photography, Boeing outsource much off the production of the 787 (and it's many months behind schedule)... it's all over now, the Empire is falling as the masses of passive Americans sit on their hands and shake with fear - they know something's wrong but they just don't what it is, do they Mr Wolf.... (don't look at me, I was marching in San Francisco in the very early 70's with Jane Fonda and the usual gang to stop the insanity in SE Asia - I guess I was one of the can-doer's that missed the Passive Chickensh*t boat most of the rest of the American public happily boarded. BTW, the French are still out in the street protesting things almost weekly - those are my type of people - KEEP THE GOVERNMENT IN IT'S PLACE - THE PEOPLE RULE !!!!

I'm not in the USA at the moment and don't have access to my usual computer: I'm using a tiny 2-pound notebook I bought for travelling purposes, and it's not easy to type on the small keyboard. Dudester makes some telling points (though for the life of me I can't understand why he gets so worked up over the imminent demise of the USA as he doesn't live there). The USA is not an advanced country today (except in military technology), and no longer has a developed first-world economy. But the drive and initiative that Stevebsas has exhibited exemplifies the spirit that put the USA on the map in the first place: I don't understand the need for disparaging and denigrating words. Furthermore I don't understand what miracles the mocha messiah will accomplish: in all key sectors I see him as identical to McCain. Only the rhetoric differs.

Obama will outshine McCain because McCain will continue on as Bush has 7 + years of down fall and disaster. But BB Wolf, the real problem is that twisted c*** VP choice of his. She's as ready to lead the nation as I am to fly the Space Shuttle to the moon. She's a no manners, low life idiot that's a religious extremist and a giant liar. If she become s President (which is HIGHLY likely) I'm moving to HAITI or NORTH KOREA, any place will be better. What's happened to the brains of the American people? Too much MSG or something? DUDESTER in TURMOIL

PS BB Wolf, you know I'm a big fan of the Wolf's but don't dig the "Mocha Messiah" nickname, sounds racist (and I HOPE you're not)......

"Dudester" said:
Obama will outshine McCain because McCain will continue on as Bush has 7 + years of down fall and disaster. But BB Wolf, the real problem is that twisted c*** VP choice of his. She's as ready to lead the nation as I am to fly the Space Shuttle to the moon. She's a no manners, low life idiot that's a religious extremist and a giant liar. If she become s President (which is HIGHLY likely) I'm moving to HAITI or NORTH KOREA, any place will be better. What's happened to the brains of the American people? Too much MSG or something? DUDESTER in TURMOIL

PS BB Wolf, you know I'm a big fan of the Wolf's but don't dig the "Mocha Messiah" nickname, sounds racist (and I HOPE you're not)......
Obama has been playing the race card for everything he can. These are the double standards in the USA today: a black person can exhibit self-righteous racism but heaven forbid anyone else doing it.But to more pertinent matters: What exactly is Obama going to do in the things that matter that distinguishes him from McCain? And another long diatribe against McCain and Palin won't cut it. I agree that McCain won't be good (though there may be some pleasant surprises) -- but what is the argument that Obama will be any better? The tacit Obama message is the same as that of Kerry and Gore: "Vote for me: I'm ever so slghtly the lesser evil. And besides, where else are you going to go in a two-party system?" That's the cynical subtext. Voters didn't buy it with enthusiasm in 2000 and 2004; why should it be different now? And please, no rants on how the 2000 election was stolen; the point is the 2000 and 2004 elections shouldn't even have been close with an obvious idiot like GWB and the Prince of Darkness as VP.

Here's a "Telling Point"-

"Nearly 125 Shot Dead In Chicago Over Summer
Total Is About Double The Death Toll In Iraq
An estimated 123 people were shot and killed over the summer. That's nearly double the number of soldiers killed in Iraq over the same time period..."

Observations:
1) Maybe the USA should "pull out of Chicago"
2) Whoever the Chicago "community organizers" were/are, they have shown to be horrible leaders in "turning that city around".

...just something to think about.

http://cbs2chicago.com/local/chicago.summer.shootings.2.810166.html

PS- "Obama: Surge succeeded beyond 'Wildest Dreams'

The troop surge in Iraq has been more successful than anyone could have imagined, Barack Obama conceded Thursday..."

http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/09/04/obama-surge-succeeded-beyond-wildest-dreams/

PPS- Maybe BHO's not ready to lead. Just a thought.

Quoting "bigbadwolf": "Obama has been playing the race card for everything he can. These are the double standards in the USA today: a black person can exhibit self-righteous racism but heaven forbid anyone else doing it. . . . What exactly is Obama going to do in the things that matter that distinguishes him from McCain?"
Anent the transracial power of overt racism: one of my less-bright, all-white acquaintances fervently supports Obama's candidacy simply because he's black and, thus, different from the usual presidential candidate. As if foolhardiness and corruption knew color bars.

This is the FT on official unemployment:
The US jobless rate shot up to 6.1 per cent in August – a bigger
increase than expected – deepening public concern about an economy that
opinion polls show is already the top concern for US voters.
Note that 6.1% is the official figure; the real figure is probably around 15%. And this is McCain, talking through his backside, as is his wont:
Mr McCain remains broadly committed to the low-tax, pro-free trade
agenda pursued by the Bush administration and has promised a sharp
reduction in corporate tax rates, which he says would boost job
­creation.But in his speech on Thursday, he said pro-market
policies must be combined with increased retraining and support for the
casualties of globalisation.
And not that Obama has any ideas either. Meanwhile, inflation is about 13.5% today (as calculated by the pre-Clinton method, before Clinton changed the method so as to defraud pensioners on their cost-of-living increase). The British chancellor contends that the British economy is in its worse shape in sixty years. There is a growing crisis in both the US economy, and the global economy of which it is a part. But what we have on the screen and in the US papers is the media circus of two clowns surrounded by a batallion of media whores.

Back