McCain Picks HORRIBLE VP

Steve, what has happened? You used to make a lot of sense. First of all, and I shouldn't EVEN be getting into this, part of my family is French - way back, let's say French blood - but THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ANYTHING. I almost feel the same way about Argentina but must visit BA again since it's been a long time - I could easily live in both places from what I remember of BA. I don't care about labels, I care about quality of life and how MY government views me (and uses my tax money). How bright is the Government I must live with or have chosen. Here check out these YouTubes, better than ANYTHING I can write -

THIS IS WHAT THE FRENCH DO WITH THEIR MONEY (moving positively ahead in technology - compare this to s**t AMTRAK - LMAO)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dw4zn-qw1oM

THIS IS WHAT THE AMERICAN GOV. DOES WITH OUR MONEY (the pure arrogance just has me laughing my a** off dudester says sarcastically- but this is now what America has become, a WORLD BULLY - no wonder the world hates us)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOv1PqHjMns

God this video makes me sick, the karma's gonna come back to America BIG TIME. Is this the way to treat innocent people after you've TOTALLY destroyed their country and their lives? Sick effing minds man - they call this "DEFENDING AMERICA" and all the brainless idiots fall for it - effing pathetic !!!!!

I don't think in terms of how the government "views" me.* I do not want anything from the government except to be left alone (by both parties). When I think of myself as an American it has nothing to do with the govermnent. It has to do with the thousands of individuals (mostly retail customers) with whom I have done business with through the years (99.99 percent of them were positive experiences), and my closest friends (most of whom are entrepreneurs).I know some nice Argentines, but my friends are all Americans. Unfortunately none of them live in Argentina. Nonetheless, we would never got together to bash a female VP candidate because she had five children, because her last baby was born with downs syndrome, or because her daughter is pregnant and not (yet) married. And we would not groundlessly suggest that she was pretending to be the mother of her daughter's baby.
My friends have more class than that.*The last time I was really concerned about how the government viewed me was when I was subject to the military draft. Thanks to the luck of the draw, it never happened.

I have no trouble explaining my views about the US government to people from other countries, and I am capable of doing it without trashing the US...or even GWB.And, since I don't pay taxes, I don't harbor any resentment about what they do with yours.

"Lee" said:
I have no trouble explaining my views about the US government to people from other countries, and I am capable of doing it without trashing the US...or even GWB.And, since I don't pay taxes, I don't harbor any resentment about what they do with yours.

Oh I have no problems explaining how different I am from the stereotyped image that some have of American's...not at all. However, it is a pity that there is that need.

I didn't say I have to explain that I am different from the stereotyped image others have of Americans....but I must admit that I spend most of my time talking with women half my age;-)."Image" and "views" are entirely different things.

No, it's my image that attracts them...and my views that keep them coming back.I don't pay for sex, either.

steveinbsas- "but I must admit that I spend most of my time talking with women half my age;-)."
I have to say, I like women half my age as well. ;-)

"steveinbsas" said:
And, since I don't pay taxes, I don't harbor any resentment about what they do with yours.

Wow Steve, JUST SHOT YOURSELF IN THE FOOT. "I don't pay taxes and I don't give a sh*t if you do or don't" - THIS IS SUCH AN AMERICAN ATTITUDE. Oh, you're in the gutter, well can you please crawl forward a little cause I need to park my STRETCH LIMO. Thanks man, oh, are you a Vet? WOW "THANKS FOR SERVING" (thinks to himself "poor bast*rd, I got out of it so why should I care). Pulls his wallet out, "Hey buddy, you hungry? Here's a dollar, get yourself a burger at Micky - D's. It's "ALL FOR ONE AND ONE FOR ME, MYSELF, AND I" just SO American, I can see why you ONLY have American friends, I know the French (and other non American) friends I have would have no respect for you AT ALL and neither do I.

SARAH PALIN - I'm not bashing her because she has 4 children and a Down's Syndrome Grandchild, I'm bashing her because she has VERY poor judgement, is all about big oil, and is a BFing LIAR. Click on the KOS Blog link above - she's nine months pregnant but yet slim as a rail while her daughter has a weird little belly - low and in front ONLY. My girlfriend's sister is a nurse and I showed her the pictures from KOS today. Didn't tell her anything but said, "Do you think this teenage girl is pregnant"? She just laughed and said, "Sure looks that way to me, and I've seen plenty" Then the pregnant daughter is out of school for months and months, right about the time........ Hey Steve, put 2 and 2 together Lad - and NO CALCULATOR please (I know, in your world that equals 5). Wait till she gets busted for lying about all this, Dudesters gonna buy an ice cold 16 oz cat p*ss tasting BUD LITE and think of you......... AND LAUGH.............CHEERS MATE !!!

Hey everybody - I GOT MINE !!!! (that's the AMERICAN WAY, Alright !!!)

Back