Medical Advice in BA?

Wesley Irwin

Registered
Hi guys, I`m trying to find a good medical clinic in BA. I do not have international medical insurance so I will be paying out of pocket. I need some minor surgery on my foot and a general one year medical physical.

Any advice?

Thanks!

Wesley Irwin said:
Hi guys, I`m trying to find a good medical clinic in BA. I do not have international medical insurance so I will be paying out of pocket. I need some minor surgery on my foot and a general one year medical physical.

Any advice?

Thanks!

have very good experiance with the "Hospital Aleman" (located at Pueyrredon 1640) and they are not so expensive. Sure not the cheapest ones on the market here in BsAs. If you go directly to part "Policlinica" (same address but left entrance) you don't need a turn for a special medical guy but you could wait some time as your turn will called.

"Dermatologia" will cost 125 Pesos (incl. 88 Pesos Honorarios Medicos) and this price is like for all medical (ground level) stuff. If you need some laboratorio stuff the costs are about 45 Pesos. If you need some special you can ask for a quote there. If you don't speak well spanish you can speak with them English too.

Back