Medications

LIVE54

Registered
Hey All,

Family and I are coming down next month, I was wondering if anyone knows if Asthma medications are available OTC in Argentina. Specifically looking for Albuterol/Proventil Inhalers... Should I stock up on these in the U.S Pre-Departure or are they readily available at Pharmacies in BA?

Thanks!

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Albuterol is available over the counter and you can get a generic version here from the discount pharmacies (Dr Ahorro) for about USD $2.[/background]

Reactions: Joe
[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Albuterol is available over the counter and you can get a generic version here from the discount pharmacies (Dr Ahorro) for about USD $2.[/background]
In a brief survey of pharmacies, I found Dr. Ahorro to be considerably cheaper. I was looking at Losarten (50 mg), a medication for hypertension. For a pack of 30 other pharmacies were charging around 200 pesos. Dr. Ahorro sold me the same for under 50 pesos. Another pharmacy sold me the exact same brand at Dr. Ahorro for over 100 pesos. Big shout out for Dr. Savings!!!

[background=rgb(252,252,252)]Albuterol is available over the counter and you can get a generic version here from the discount pharmacies (Dr Ahorro) for about USD $2.[/background]

You love those chemicals Eduardo...can't get enough of em.

Back