Men's Field Hockey? Who knew?

El chabon said:
Want to make a bet on that?
Thankfully no one took you up on your bet, gold to Argentina! Well done Sebastain Crismanich, Taekwando!

I don't know about other countries, but field hockey is pretty big in The Netherlands (definitly alot bigger than Ice Hockey), and they're surely having a big party after today's win. The Dutch league is also pretty professional.

For reference, as a big Ice Hockey fan, and being Dutch, I often speak to Dutch people about Ice Hockey and most of them don't even have a clue what the NHL is.

Field hockey, much like Ice hockey, Table tennis and other sports, is only played on a competitive level by a hand full of countries. Might not make it the most famous sport out there, but that doesn't mean it's not played on a professional level or worth watching.

bomber said:
Thankfully no one took you up on your bet, gold to Argentina! Well done Sebastain Crismanich, Taekwando!

I just remember 2-0 and a Leonas team that crossed the half way pitch 3 times in the last 35 minutes

Sorry.

El chabon said:
I just remember 2-0 and a Leonas team that crossed the half way pitch 3 times in the last 35 minutes

Sorry.
And yet somehow you think an Olympic silver medal is a "failure".

How many Olympic medals do you have exactly? It must be a few.

Back