Merry Christmas to all Expats in Beautiful Argentina

As is anywhere....however Spain does at least have an economy reflecting the era we're now in. Whereas Argentinas is still stuck in the 1960's.
Even if you have money there are plenty of places to avoid in the world.

I

4 hs 15 min by train
I am aware of that. the poster i replied to said 'drive'. By the time you get to/from the train stations on each end you''ll not save much time vs driving.
On top of it train is expensive and way less convenient. So it's 6 hours either way from Marbella to Madrid.

As is anywhere....however Spain does at least have an economy reflecting the era we're now in. Whereas Argentinas is still stuck in the 1960's.

Everyone works 9-5 with martini lunches?

I am aware of that. the poster i replied to said 'drive'. By the time you get to/from the train stations on each end you''ll not save much time vs driving.
On top of it train is expensive and way less convenient. So it's 6 hours either way from Marbella to Madrid.
Malaga to Madrid train - 2.5 hours
There is no train in Marbella

Should you get tired of the beach life then an hour's drive from Marbella are the ruins of a Roman city called ‘Acinipo’ located near Ronda and ‘Acinipo’ means ‘wine region’, so this area around Ronda has been involved in wine production since ancient times. They make some excellent Chardonnay, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Syrah and Tempranillo wines there. Ronda itself is one of Spain´s most beautiful towns for those looking for something more authentic (definitely worth a visit). American authors Ernest Hemingway and Orson Welles spent quite a bit of time in this area.

Back