Merry Christmas Xpats!

You need a VPN (I think that's what it's called?) so your computer thinks you're in the US. I use UnblockUS. I'll be damned if another country can tell me what I can watch in my own home country! So on this Christmas let's be grateful for the present of freedom!

I was going to watch yesterday but thought better until someone else tried it first. no viruses? thanks ejcot, enjoyed jose felciano. merry Christmas

The torrent is already out there and the movie was really better off dead and buried. Rotten Tomatoes

The torrent is already out there and the movie was really better off dead and buried. Rotten Tomatoes

Honestly I never watch movies except documentaries and educational films. Hollywood bores me almost entirely because it all false and fantasy nothing to do with reality. But I was hoping the sales would sky rocket and send a message that little fat sadistic POS in NK. And of course I would love to participate in that.

Pensador this might not be one, but there are many good movies for the budding Potterarian in you.
glad to say the torrent is working and much faster than a youtube alternative (under Argie Internet Economics which is not conductive to streaming). I really hope they don't kill the dear leader in the end...
I also hope it's not yet another Hollywood movie apologizing for third world dictatorships (but I already know it is).
As long as James Franco is in it, I think it's gonna be alright.
edit:
it's not
25 minutes into the movie they show a snow-capped landscape in what's supposed to be Manchuria, only there are almost no mountains in Manchuria, and certainly not as scenic as those in the film. Snow-capped coal mountain perhaps, but that's now what it look like in the picture.
Authentic not. I'm sure they'll portray the Dear Leader in a less than respectful manner too.

Sorry to go too far off-off-topic, but what is a Potterarian? My googles cant seem to figure it out.

Sorry to go too far off-off-topic, but what is a Potterarian? My googles cant seem to figure it out.
Potterarian is a term concocted by your fellow Neo-Keynesian in his never ending feud with BA-expat's resident Neo-Con.

Watched the Interview. Our TV still works. No computer viruses. No ricen waiting at the door. Just $6US to rent off of YouTube. Actually it was entertaining and gave a few good laughs.

Back