Merry Christmas Xpats!

Watched the Interview. Our TV still works. No computer viruses. No ricen waiting at the door. Just $6US to rent off of YouTube. Actually it was entertaining and gave a few good laughs.
OK, I am bringing some popcorn....what do you want to watch???

May I recommend Teen Wolf 2. A tour de force of cinematic art nouveau. It's often said to be the best movie ever.

Watched the Interview. Our TV still works. No computer viruses. No ricen waiting at the door. Just $6US to rent off of YouTube. Actually it was entertaining and gave a few good laughs.

So did I! It's actually quiet funny and the most accurate portrayal of North Korea I've seen so far.
btw, I believe your freedom just costed you 80 pesos! 75 at least... You can share a milanesa in Salta with Ed Rooney for that kind of money.

How about the new cult horror film "Expat in Argentina" produced and directed by Quentin Tarantino it's about huge a group of bozos in search of Dollars and rent guarantees.

How about the new cult horror film "Expat in Argentina" produced and directed by Quentin Tarantino it's about huge a group of bozos in search of Dollars and rent guarantees.
That movie is a Horror Show!

Back