Met An Argentine Girl In The States, Need Some Perspective..

PS: Smart and successful women look for men who are equally smart and successful. She is no longer on a a career path to be a doctor, she is a doctor and, unless you can match or surpass that, you are going to find yourself out of her league. I know this from experience. That's why I'm not married to a doctor...though I once went to a gym with one.
emo32.gif

Best comment I have read in a while! :lol:

Honestly, you met someone, you had a connection, she left the country, you tried to keep in touch, life got in the way, who knows what happened after that. It's a pretty common scenario, and even with social media and smart phones it's hard to keep in touch with people you already have relationships with regularly, let alone a new one.

Thank you for a serious response...I guess all the sweet things she said about keeping in touch and made me promise to answer her when she gets back was all just BS. You are right, a girl who is interested will always tries to stay in touch....

Time and time again I gotta keep remind myself that only see things from a girl' actions and not her words.

Time and time again women always turn out to be disappointments...I will erase everything about her from my memory now.
She might have thought about that and liked you, but then reality and kilometers brought her back to reality. That is my honest opinion.

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]"But the fact that she said lets continue the conv tomorrow but didn't hit me up, the fact that 5 months passed"

5 months? She's just not into you.[/background]

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=ghosting
[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Most people aren't into the long distance relationships, especially if it wasn't stable or established in the first place. This isn't a culture clash... it's just a potential relationship that didn't pan out.[/background]

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]"But the fact that she said lets continue the conv tomorrow but didn't hit me up, the fact that 5 months passed"

5 months? She's just not into you.[/background]

http://www.urbandict...p?term=ghosting
[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Most people aren't into the long distance relationships, especially if it wasn't stable or established in the first place. This isn't a culture clash... it's just a potential relationship that didn't pan out.[/background]

Nobody said anything about a long distance relationship....just wanted to keep in contact see where it leads if she ever comes back.

And I don't consider it to be ghosting...it's just we are too far apart, it's pointless to keep "dating" until she is back, as it was understood by both sides.

Back