Met An Argentine Girl In The States, Need Some Perspective..

Search on YouTube for "Hot Crazy Matrix." That will answer all of your questions about Argentinas. :)

Yes, it's super funny AND very true. There was one mad by women about men but it really sucked.

The OP would do well searching youtube for Corey Wayne on relationship advice for men... he's the guru.

Yes, it's super funny AND very true. There was one mad by women about men but it really sucked.

The OP would do well searching youtube for Corey Wayne on relationship advice for men... he's the guru.

I read his book 10 times, and watched hundreds of his videos repeatedly, and I am well aware of the hotcrazy matrix, those stuff are years ago...

that's why I haven't contacted her and tried to erase my memory of this girl, but we are all humans, and emotions gets the best of us.

Anyways, surprised to see so many old bitter men on here acting like keyboard warriors and PC police. On to the next one!

I read his book 10 times, and watched hundreds of his videos repeatedly, and I am well aware of the hotcrazy matrix, those stuff are years ago...

that's why I haven't contacted her and tried to erase my memory of this girl, but we are all humans, and emotions gets the best of us.

Anyways, surprised to see so many old bitter men on here acting like keyboard warriors and PC police. On to the next one!

They don't take prisoner here.... they take you out the back of the house and execute you. :)

Regarding Corey Wayne, if you're letting your emotions control you then you haven't APPLIED what he says. Do it and save yourself from a world of self inflicted pain.

Actually, a few replies to your OP have been have been dogmatic but I've read some EXCELLENT advice for you from posters so it's not all bad.

"Old bitter men". Haha (I really did chuckle, I swear).

The "old bitter men" I know here are mostly happier than those I know in the US, I'll tell you that, particularly with their sex lives. They also don't go onto expat forums and describe, in painfully graphic detail, their near-sexual experience with a member of the opposite sex who isn't responding how he expects afterward, like a 13-year-old passing notes in class wondering if Jane "likes him" or not after she kissed him on the cheek and now won't talk to him.

I was a bit taken aback that a grown man would come onto an expat forum like this and seriously expect to get dating advice of the type requested here. After all, to put it into perspective, we are talking about a very short acquaintance period and a non-consummated relationship (how well do you really know her? Is this angst really worth it?) and you are asking us to seriously generalize in your case, but that was kind of OK, because we are all a little weird anyway. But, had you read the forum, you would have seen that there are all classes of people on the forum (such as young, single folk on up to families, though I've not seen many minors post on here, just a couple asking about universities a while ago) and the sexual description posted in the original post was really an indiscretion - like posting the beginning of a Penthouse encounter in Family Circle (OK, that might be a bit extreme of an example, we're certainly not all saints here [real or imaginary]; but it was a bit desubicado in my opinion).

I know of a forum where guys talk about sexual encounters with women here in Argentina. But they are P2P encounters for the most part (and the guys are not giddy young kids, but rather are posting about prices and reviews of services) and the guys there would laugh you off the board for spending any time worrying about this one woman and this one encounter. Their advice would be pretty much the same that you've been given here, though probably a bit more crudely formed when presented.

Yes, emotions do indeed get the better of us. We often can't avoid what we feel, but we can avoid polluting public spaces with it. Many "old bitter men" have learned this, while young, emotive men haven't, perhaps.

Hehe. Sorry to give you a hard time on this, but it just seems a bit surrealistic to me when you started bitching at the guys who are a bit incredulous at your "issue" and let you know it. But what do I know, being an old bitter man? :p

Yes, emotions do indeed get the better of us. We often can't avoid what we feel, but we can avoid polluting public spaces with it. Many "old bitter men" have learned this, while young, emotive men haven't, perhaps.

Hehe. Sorry to give you a hard time on this, but it just seems a bit surrealistic to me when you started bitching at the guys who are a bit incredulous at your "issue" and let you know it. But what do I know, being an old bitter man? :p

Not only am I a bitter old man full of hate toward all those younger people who haven't made a complete waste of their life as I have, but I'm also highly skeptical of posters who, in style and substance, sound very very similar to b**ned posters formerly known as x or y who were exposed as blatant trolls and who somehow get a kick out of spinning up well-meaning people.

Just one of those random, fleeting thoughts from a calcified brain.

Not only am I a bitter old man full of hate toward all those younger people who haven't made a complete waste of their life as I have, but I'm also highly skeptical of posters who, in style and substance, sound very very similar to b**ned posters formerly known as x or y who were exposed as blatant trolls and who somehow get a kick out of spinning up well-meaning people.

Just one of those random, fleeting thoughts from a calcified brain.

Right on... a blatant troll in need of attention abusing good willed folks on this board.

Back