Mexico City Long shot

Johnny

Registered
I'm going to need a PCR test 72 hours before I fly out of Benito Juarez airport for EZE. Does anyone have any experience getting a PCR test here in the DF? A long shot I know.:)

I'm going to need a PCR test 72 hours before I fly out of Benito Juarez airport for EZE. Does anyone have any experience getting a PCR test here in the DF? A long shot I know.:)
I was in Oaxaca recently. They had a testing station at the airport but I ended up using a lab in town. You might want to check and see if MEX(Benito Juarez)has a similar set-up. Most likely they do.

Not a long shot at all. I was in DF week before last. I was able to get a PCR test the day before I left (on a Sunday!). If you are in a hotel, they can arrange it for you. It wasn't cheap (~100 USD) for the service, but was as smooth a could be. They emailed the results as a PDF which I uploaded via the United app, though they did ask for a printed copy at the airport. If cost is an issue, you can go to a lab

Back