Missed Dni Delivery

nickname303

Registered
Greetings!

While traveling outside Argentina I missed the home delivery of my DNI. Does anyone know how to recover a DNI after failed delivery? The cartero left a slip-receipt but none of the information on the card has been useful.

Thanks!

Greetings!

While traveling outside Argentina I missed the home delivery of my DNI. Does anyone know how to recover a DNI after failed delivery? The cartero left a slip-receipt but none of the information on the card has been useful.

Thanks!

call up OCA who are the ones assigned for delivery.

If the slip was left ten or fifteen days ago OCA probably sent the DNI back to the Registro. Go straight to the Registro Nacional de las Personas on Paseo Colon Ave. and they will track it on the system.

Usually they attempt to deliver three times, call OCA to find out how many times they visited or if they still have it.

You can also call the Registro if you are not close to its Headquarters on Paseo Colon. Once OCA sent the DNI back you will have to get it there. My concierge forgot to give me the slip and I had to go through that hassle.

Depending on where you live it actually might be Correos and not OCA .

In any case it will probably be back in RENAPER now.

Their system actually works quite qeel - call them and they will tell you if they have it.

The last time I was there( 2 months ago) , there were no lines . I was in and out within 15 minutes

You can also call the Registro if you are not close to its Headquarters on Paseo Colon. Once OCA sent the DNI back you will have to get it there. My concierge forgot to give me the slip and I had to go through that hassle.

Many forgetful concierges around ... makes you wonder..!

Back