Money Transfer without DNI

Conalson

Registered
I bought a property in San Telmo in 2003 I am years with a huge juicio trying to get rid of intrusos which eventually was won last Sept they were ejected but the flat was badly trashed I'm trying to sell. I had an acct with citibank which passed to santander. Today they tell me the acct has to be closed as I openened it with a passport. I do not have a DNI, but I do have a cdi, and clave afip. Does anyone know if there's is a bank where I can open account so I can deposit whatever proceeds from the sale I manage to get. I would be so grateful for any advice I have been incredibly unlucky with this investment at a very step. Thank you in advance. Kevin.

I bought a property in San Telmo in 2003 I am years with a huge juicio trying to get rid of intrusos which eventually was won last Sept they were ejected but the flat was badly trashed I'm trying to sell. I had an acct with citibank which passed to santander. Today they tell me the acct has to be closed as I openened it with a passport. I do not have a DNI, but I do have a cdi, and clave afip. Does anyone know if there's is a bank where I can open account so I can deposit whatever proceeds from the sale I manage to get. I would be so grateful for any advice I have been incredibly unlucky with this investment at a very step. Thank you in advance. Kevin.
I had no problem opening an account at Galicia with just a passport and AFIP.

I'll try there now I was at their calle belgrano branch but was told I need a dni. I'm non resident I fear I'm screwed thanks for replying so quickly

I'll try there now I was at their calle belgrano branch but was told I need a dni. I'm non resident I fear I'm screwed thanks for replying so quickly
My DNI was in process. I don't know if that made a difference.

Cheers though no joy for me I really appreciated the quick responses good luck to you k

Maybe check Banco Piano, Casa Bell and Banco Topaz. Not sure if they will work in your situation but they were mentioned in an earlier thread.

Back