Moneygram transfer

So it sounds like moneygram US debit card to argie bank account transfers are working again? They stopped working for me about a year ago and seems like many had the same issue, that the transfers were just getting lost in the ether or cancelled, so ive been using western union ever since, but it pisses me off to pay the 5% fees every time and would love to go back to my $2 flat fee if it seems that whatever the issue was with moneygram has been resolved in the last year.

Im trying US debit to mercado pago as we speak too but got asked to upload my ID again and it said they would be reviewing my transaction and would send me an email update in 10 minutes, and that was an hour ago

My first test deposit got lost in the ether but i tried again with $100 and it was deposited in my mercado pago account within 20 minutes. game changer!!

Going to try a transfer to my bank account tomorrow as well , and hopefully i can say goodbye to western union again

Ive never tried picking up cash but I believe you can. The rates are a bit lower on moneygram than WU, but since the moneyfram fee is only $2 flat instead of around 5% of the total sent like western union, at least as of today I got a better overall exchange rate using moneygram.

And here to confirm that my US debit to argie bank account moneygram transfer went through! goodybe, western union.

Yeah WU just blocked all four of my debit cards this week for unknown reasons, so this would be a good alternative. ty

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Z Expat Life 40
Artur Expat Life 0
A Expat Life 0
P Expat Life 4
Y Expat Life 14
Back