Moneygram transfer

I checked moneygram and have bank to bank free. Like how western union started at the beginning of this thread. Has it always been that way?

I checked moneygram and have bank to bank free. Like how western union started at the beginning of this thread. Has it always been that way?
It's been that way since I've noticed, but I've only made three transfers so far, and so far I've only used the debit card and paid the two bucks (flat fee). It says that the bank to bank transfer takes 3-4 days. Each transfer I made with the debit card arrived in about an hour and ten minutes.

Moneygram is good and much faster than wu for debit to bank. 1.99 fee isn't an issue.

What's the biggest amount anyone has ever sent through Moneygram in a month? Us Debit card to Banco Santander bank account?
After being blocked from WU, I am switching to Moneygram but I want to be more careful with the amount I am sending now.
My wife is blocked from receiving money and I am blocked from sending.

I just made my 1st Moneygram gram transfer, it says the money will be deposited in the bank account on August 5. Is that normal?

My MoneyGram transfer has been delayed 3 days since I received the "your money has been sent" email. Normally the money follows the email a couple hours later, but not this time. Should I be concerned?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Z Expat Life 16
Artur Expat Life 0
A Expat Life 0
P Expat Life 4
Y Expat Life 14
Back