Moneygram transfer

My transfer was canceled. If this goes like before, it will take them a few days to fix whatever the problem is. I've tried another transfer, just in case. I'll let you know if it works.

(So much for the Christmas theory.)
Mine also cancelled..?

Hello guys,
Have you ever had any problem with the amount sending via Moneygram?
I am asking because I was blocked by WU a few months ago for "Sending too much money to Argentina", my wife has been blocked from receiving as well. However, with Moneygram, I've sent way more than what I've been blocked for with WU. So far, no problems at all. All easy, any amount.

Hello guys,
I am asking because I was blocked by WU a few months ago for "Sending too much money to Argentina", my wife has been blocked from receiving as well. However, with Moneygram, I've sent way more than what I've been blocked for with WU. So far, no problems at all. All easy, any amount.
Never. MG is the best service I've used so far.

Hello guys,
Sorry, I haven't had to send any large amounts since I started using MoneyGram. But I've made a lot of transfers, and the only problems have been temporary, and on the Argentine banks' end.

Hello all. Is there a preferred MoneyGram location in terms of pickup amounts over $1,000 USD? For example, there are many WU sites but few with sufficient cash to dispense $1,0000 USD. I currently use my Visa card and WU but would like to spread the cash pickups amongst another providers; with Xoom being the option of last resort. Once my DNI is renewed, I'll open a local bank account. Thanks and Happy New Year to all.

Hello all. Is there a preferred MoneyGram location in terms of pickup amounts over $1,000 USD? For example, there are many WU sites but few with sufficient cash to dispense $1,0000 USD. I currently use my Visa card and WU but would like to spread the cash pickups amongst another providers; with Xoom being the option of last resort. Once my DNI is renewed, I'll open a local bank account. Thanks and Happy New Year to all.
I did a cash pick-up at Moneygram office in Ave. Pueyrredon inside a Galeria Americana. near Ave. Santa Fe. For a small dollar amount , it was paid all in $200 peso bills...!

My made 2 transactions today, received at bank, 1 but the other was canceled. Anyone else?
Made 2 transactions one was cancelled the other one received at my bank within 3 hours . Also made a 3rd. transaction to a another party , after 6 days of listing in transit , appeared as completed . However receiver mentions not received in his bank account ?

Made 2 transactions one was cancelled the other one received at my bank within 3 hours . Also made a 3rd. transaction to a another party , after 6 days of listing in transit , appeared as completed . However receiver mentions not received in his bank account ?
The 2 transactions were today?
For the 3rd one, sometimes it shows completed on MG website but will take a few hours to be posted on the receiver account. This happens to me but always posted within a few hours, never took 1 entire day.
Just checked, we also had the same problems of cancelled transactions on October 28 which was also the last Friday of the month. They might have some kind of maintenance the last Friday of every month.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Z Expat Life 16
Artur Expat Life 0
A Expat Life 0
P Expat Life 4
Y Expat Life 14
Back