Monsanto In Arg

mariano-BCN

Registered
I hate that company, anywhere where they're they pollute the air, water and soil.

http://www.boston.com/bigpicture/2013/10/agrochemical_spraying_in_argen.html

In all fairness, the pollution is due to the mis-use of their products and that falls on the individual country to enforce their application guidelines.

However, Monsanto has a history of egregious behavior such as suing farmers who have had their fields invaded by Monsanto products as well as colluding with regulatory agencies such as the FDA and I suspect governments such as the one we are privileged to work for here in Argentina.

In all fairness, the pollution is due to the mis-use of their products and that falls on the individual country to enforce their application guidelines.

However, Monsanto has a history of egregious behavior such as suing farmers who have had their fields invaded by Monsanto products as well as colluding with regulatory agencies such as the FDA and I suspect governments such as the one we are privileged to work for here in Argentina.

I don't think the word fairness and Monsanto can be used in the same sentence. The bottom line is that Monsanto is an evil company and that is not hyperbole. Everything that Monsanto represents: GMO food, industrial agriculture, increased use of pesticides, terminator seeds, suing farmers, working with corrupt politicians, the patenting of food itself; these are all dangerously underestimated threats to the environment, human beings and other living organisms.

The company responsible for the creation of Agent Orange should not be involved in the agriculture business.

1390730_547361675338880_1847138441_n%2B%25281%2529.jpg

"Since Golden Rice was first announced in 2000, Greenpeace has made a concerted effort to block its introduction. They have waged a campaign of misinformation, trashed the scientists who are working to bring Golden Rice to the people who need it, and supported the violent destruction of Golden Rice field trials at the International Rice Research Institute in the Philippines."

By opposing Golden Rice, Greenpeace defies its own values – and harms children:http://bit.ly/HkKKZG

Back