More Control Of International Air Passengers

With Japan's Abe regime going after the huge Moslem/Halal dieting tourists coming to Japan. There are all sorts of Halal foods and its preparation method going on there. No Pork, No Alcohol, are the starters, then the kitchen tables dedicated only for Halal food cooking.
Even the Knifes used, can not have ever touched Pork meat nor desinfected using alcohol etc..Also, the tour buses if hired for all day, they have to make 6 stops or something like that, due to their praying time to Allahs. And have to stop for eating to those restaurant boasting the "Halal" food served signs! But more and more Muslims from south east Asia plus middle east, arriving by millions every year so business has to accomodate the Halal dynasty.

Hey Rich one. I did read that thread and that was the reason for my request. The thread didn't really make any sense without knowing what the article said.

T/

Here is an article from the LATAM Herald

http://www.laht.com/article.asp?ArticleId=2353974&CategoryId=14093

Here is the issue. I think they are coming after the permanent residents next. When AFIP gets the information they will check to see if the traveler, including permanent residents can substantiate overseas trips based on their declared income or lack thereof. Some of the info will also give them enough to search and see if you own property overseas based on address info in the report. They did it with some folks travelling to world cup - sending notices that they declare minimum income monthly so how can they spend thousands for the cup experience. , they search public databases in USA for property, etc.. The recent Swiss Bank account discovery issue included permanent residents of Argentina who had accounts overseas. Finally, for you accountants out there; is an overseas pension or social security considered taxable income in Argentina? For those who don't work here, own a business here or generate any income here. How about inheritance issues. I have read some articles about politicians claiming assets as part of their inheritance, as if it were not included in the declaration - is this exempt from the asset tax? Thanks

And those are the news from the UK:

German airlines face ban on UK landings without passenger lists

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/nov/05/german-airlines-uk-passenger-lists-home-office-eu-data-protection-legislation-security-screening

See how evil La Cámpora is? Theyre even controlling flights at Heathrow!

Better get the pork special ...
Any special meal will be good if you fly. Likely it is fresher and you will get it first. Though being arrested upon arrival might negate those benefits. More dead chicken pasta, anyone?

I used to sail with a good friend from Russia. He now has his US citizenship , but while still a Russian National , for him to travel to Europe on a Shengen visa , he had to submit his passport , 3 months bank statements , round trip tickets , an official invitation for the sailing event , and 3 reference letters from US citizens.

Back