More Rentista Questions

pitipur

Registered
Hey everyone,

so, Ive been told by a few people that the following items (in addition to background checks, domicilio, etc) are acceptable to prove that I have passive income from a rental property to get the rentista visa:

- copy of the deed to prove i own the house
- copy of the lease
- a letter from the bank stating that I receive XX amount deposit into my account monthly and that I can withdraw that money anywhere in the world using my debit card.

all apostillised, translated, etc etc.

However, I have a question about two of the items:

1. My lease is a yearly lease. it expires in May of next year, but I am due for visa renewal in november. Its likely my tenants will stay and if not I will certainly be getting new tenants, but how do I get around this, since I think I need to prove that I have the income coming for the entire year of my visa? Would I get a visa just until May and then I need to renew my visa in May with my new lease?

2. I went to my bank and they said they cannot write me a letter like this. Im thinking to ask my property management company if they will write and notarize a letter like this since they are the ones actually making the deposit. Has anyone ever gone this route and were you successful?

Thanks!

Anyone have any suggestions? My property management company also said they will not write a letter like this because there is the possibility that a tenant might default or move unexpectedly or something.

Does anyone know if my lease and a copy of my contract with the property management company might be sufficient?

I just sent a note to someone that just did this about 6-8 weeks ago and was approved in BsAs.

EDIT: OK, Already heard back. In his case it was a good friend renting his house. He signed a two year which was sufficient. I posted the letter he used on one of the other threads. Did you see it? I can track it down if not.

He also had a property manager that was on board with the agreement and arranged the notary. All of the parties were well acquainted. That helped.

I just sent a note to someone that just did this about 6-8 weeks ago and was approved in BsAs.

EDIT: OK, Already heard back. In his case it was a good friend renting his house. He signed a two year which was sufficient. I posted the letter he used on one of the other threads. Did you see it? I can track it down if not.

He also had a property manager that was on board with the agreement and arranged the notary. All of the parties were well acquainted. That helped.

could you please? been reading lots of the rentista threads but havent seen any letter. thanks

could you please? been reading lots of the rentista threads but havent seen any letter. thanks

Here it is: Posted by ElCordobés on 29 June 2015 - 02:04 PM in Articles

"This is the only doc I have. Seemed to do the trick.

[font=Times New Roman']([background=rgb(255, 255, 0)]REAL ESTATE BROKER´S[/background][background=rgb(255, 255, 0)] OR CPA [/background][background=rgb(255, 255, 0)] LETTERHEAD[/background])[/font]

[font=Times New Roman']Dirección Nacional de Migraciones[/font]
[font=Times New Roman']Av. Antartida Argentina 1355[/font]
[font=Times New Roman']Buenos Aires – ARGENTINA [/font]

[font=Times New Roman']A quien corresponda: [/font]

[font=Times New Roman']Por medio de la presente informamos que el Sr. [background=rgb(255, 255, 0)]N[/background][background=rgb(255, 255, 0)]AME OF CLIENT[/background], estadounidense, pasaporte número [background=rgb(255, 255, 0)]##########[/background], nacida el día [background=rgb(255, 255, 0)]##[/background] de [background=rgb(255, 255, 0)]######[/background] de [background=rgb(255, 255, 0)]######[/background] es el propietario del inmueble ubicado en la calle [background=rgb(255, 255, 0)]ADDRESS OF PROPERTY[/background][background=rgb(255, 255, 0)] (Estados Unidos)[/background] conforme surge del titulo de propiedad de fecha [background=rgb(255, 255, 0)](DATE OF TITLE/DEED)[/background], número [background=rgb(255, 255, 0)](DEED IDENTIFICATION NUMBER)[/background]. [/font]

[font=Times New Roman']Asimismo, podemos certificar que el Sr. [background=rgb(255, 255, 0)]NAME OF CLIENT[/background] percibe una renta mensual generada por arriendo (alquileres) en la suma de US$ [background=rgb(255, 255, 0)]XXXX[/background] ([background=rgb(255, 255, 0)]XXXXXXXX[/background] dólares) en forma mensual, continua y estable. La propiedad se encuentra alquilada hasta el día [background=rgb(255, 255, 0)]XXXXX[/background][/font]

[font=Times New Roman']La renta mencionada es depositada mensualmente en la cuenta bancaria del Sr. [background=rgb(255, 255, 0)]NAME OF CLIENT[/background] en la institución [background=rgb(255, 255, 0)]NAME OF BANK[/background].[/font]

[font=Times New Roman']No dude en contactarme en caso de requerir información adicional.[/font]

[font=Times New Roman']Atentamente, [/font]

[font=Times New Roman'](Signature certified by a notary public) [/font]

[font=Times New Roman']And in English [/font]

[font=Times New Roman'][font=Helvetica Neue']To whom it May concern:[/font][/font]

Through this he informed Mr. NAME OF CLIENT, US, passport number ##########, born on day ## of ###### to ###### is the owner of the building located at ADDRESS OF PROPERTY (United States) as appears from the title to date (DATE OF TITLE / DEED), number (DEED IDENTIFICATION NUMBER).

We can also certify that Mr. NAME OF CLIENT receives a monthly income generated by lease (rent) in the amount of US $ XXXX (XXXXXXXX dollars) monthly, continuous and stable. The property is rented until the day XXXXX

Mentioned income is deposited monthly into the bank account of Mr. NAME OF CLIENT in the institution NAME OF BANK.

Feel free to contact me if you require additional information."

Thanks - this is just what i was trying to get. Im just finding it impossible to find someone who will actually write the damn letter!

Update - it looks like the Real Estate broker who I purchased the house from is willing to write the letter. I'm using the verbiage above and hopefully it's acceptable, as long as its notarized/apostillised/translated/etc.

Update - it looks like the Real Estate broker who I purchased the house from is willing to write the letter. I'm using the verbiage above and hopefully it's acceptable, as long as its notarized/apostillised/translated/etc.

And I'm also going to get a bank statement showing the last 2 deposits in this amount for backup.

If you can, try and negotiate a dummy lease that shows a three year agreement. BELIEVE ME,you will greatly appreciate that as you have to prove the income every year, and this will save you at least two years of more hassle and insecurity. I explained why I wanted to do this to my tenants, we retained the original lease, and I sweetened the pot for my tenants by assuring them I wouldn't raise the rent for two years. Actually the lease works in their favor if they decided to hold me to it!
A letter from my US bank describing the Origen of my deposits and saying I was a client in good standing with an attachment showing monthly deposits in the U.S. was good enough (obviously translated and apostiled)along with a letter from my bank here in Argentina saying I was a client in good standing.

Back