Mosquito Invasion

perry

Registered
This year there has never been such a mosquito invasion and with it terrible risks of demgue and discomfort. I myself have been eaten alive it seems by these creatures . The reasons many say it that the government its its mad zeal to not spend money has not sprayed the city and parks as normally done . This is a public health risk and these fanatical policies are creating problems and discomfort to the argentinian population.

Yeah, but the shortage of repellent off..?
There was a shortage of repellent last year during mosquito season also. I remember because dengue was on the rise and I was looking for some. Best to stock up in winter months when it's widely available. I have even found OFF with DEET during winter months at some Farmacity locations.

This year there has never been such a mosquito invasion and with it terrible risks of demgue and discomfort. I myself have been eaten alive it seems by these creatures . The reasons many say it that the government its its mad zeal to not spend money has not sprayed the city and parks as normally done . This is a public health risk and these fanatical policies are creating problems and discomfort to the argentinian population.
You want to politicize the mosquito problem?

Perhaps the city doesn't have the money to spray because Alberto refused the pay the judgement ordered by the Supreme Court against his government and in favor of the city. The amount owed up to now is $350,000 million.

El gobierno recibió a Jorge Macri y aceptó trabajar por la coparticipación de CABA

Hahahaaaa…. I hear the mosquitoes bite predominantly Peronists.

Knowing Milei, i think it is only a matter of time until the locusts come to Argentina

Back