Mosquito repellent

smoaky

Registered
Firing up my account after 13 years! Back then I don't recall mosquitos being such an issue in BA. I'm back now in the city, traveling with an elderly family member, and we unfortunately neglected to bring any kind of bug spray. I've looked all over but gather it's largely sold out. I can't use Mercado Libre without an Argentine number. Other websites have none.

I figure plenty of travelers may leaving town with DEET sprays/creams. I'd gladly meet anywhere in BA to buy extra off someone. I'll throw in whatever amount is appropriate for your troubles.

Normally I'm not overly concerned with mosquitos but with the Dengue outbreak — and the sheer number of bites we suffered over the weekend — I'll spend time and money to get my hands on some repellent! Thank you!

I’m coming back from miami on Monday next week. Maybe I bring back 25 cans of OFF and just sell them for a small and reasonable mark up ?! Probably cheap at Walmart !

I’m coming back from miami on Monday next week. Maybe I bring back 25 cans of OFF and just sell them for a small and reasonable mark up ?! Probably cheap at Walmart !
NO aerosol product is permitted on commercial aircraft.

On Friday as I was walking to my local train station a neighbor passed by, stopped and suggested I go to Pigmento as they had Off. I went in, saw a long, long line and 2 can limit for 3,900 each. Playing into the fever, I waited, bought 2 cans and left. A sad state of affairs when there are lines for Off.

I'm coming back again this week and I'm bringing a couple of pump action bottles of insect repellent. OMG! Now I've let that out, I've made myself a target! If I get mugged outside Ezeiza it won't be for my gold Rolex or the diamond encrusted rings - it'll be the mosquito spray they'll really be after.

You could only try to bring cream repellents or spray pump in a plastic bottle (no aerosol cans)

Back