Most Dangerous Cities In The World

Man, pretty amazing how much South America dominates that list.

It's not surprising to not see BA because it's murder rates, and BA's problem is more petty crime / theft.

Its a list sorted by murder rate, thankfully there isn't a full scale drug war going on here.

Buenos Aires is far away from be one of the 20 most dangerous citys, is not surprising that is not in the list, there is more than nothing petty crime and pickpocketing around here

Petty theft. and pickpockets... :mad: Go tell that to the hundreds of families victims id entraderas to rob vehicles, resulting in dead or serious bullet wounds :mad:

I'd agree that there is a lot more crime than pickpocketing and petty crime (entradas and auto theft are very common) but I certainly wouldn't say there is a high murder rate here. I wouldn't expect BA to be anywhere near the list of 20 most dangerous cities when talking about murder rates.

I phrase it to people this way - Your chances of getting robbed here are high. Your chances of getting shot/stabbed/whatever and killed are low. Plan and act accordingly.

Petty theft. and pickpockets... :mad: Go tell that to the hundreds of families victims id entraderas to rob vehicles, resulting in dead or serious bullet wounds :mad:
You can not tell that to no one that has suffer a dead in their family, not here not in germany not in any place, for the people that have had the bad luck of something like that happening to them it will be always that way dosn't matter the stadistic, But the true is that is not hight the murder rate here is the contrary actually, getting robbed is another thing but in murder rate is quite safe. If you want to discuss that, bring data and i show you the facts but if not let just not start this stupid and never ending conversation of how you feel vs reality and i'm not talking about clarin vs government i'm talking of the chance of get your self killed in this city. I agree with citygirl chances of getting robbed is one thing another is get your self shoted or killed.

You can not tell that to no one that has suffer a dead in their family, not here not in germany not in any place, for the people that have had the bad luck of something like that happening to them it will be always that way dosn't matter the stadistic, But the true is that is not hight the murder rate here is the contrary actually, getting robbed is another thing but in murder rate is quite safe. If you want to discuss that, bring data and i show you the facts but if not let just not start this stupid and never ending conversation of how you feel vs reality and i'm not talking about clarin vs government i'm talking of the chance of get your self killed in this city. I agree with citygirl chances of getting robbed is one thing another is get your self shoted or killed.

We all have our perceptions of reality, all opinions are valid and deserve uttermost consideration, Not necessary to retort.

Back