Motochorro Caught In Recoleta ... Gets A Beating !!!

D.B. Cooper

Registered
A motochorro got caught attacking an American tourist in Recoleta. A good samaritan ran him down with his car "by accident".
The criminal got a good beating by people who were walking bye. He was arrested by the police & taken to a hospital.
Click on "Saltar Publicidad" on the upper left had corner to skip the annoying ads.

http://telefenoticia...ron/94992.shtml

The good guys win one. The American tourist got his watch back.

A motochorro got caught attacking an American tourist in Recoleta. A good samaritan ran him down with his car "by accident".
The criminal got a good beating by people who were walking bye. He was arrested by the police & taken to a hospital.
Click on "Saltar Publicidad" on the upper left had corner to skip the annoying ads.

http://telefenoticia...ron/94992.shtml

The good guys win one. The American tourist got his watch back.

I bumped into a countryman of mine and his wife last Saturday who were visiting the country. They were here for at most a week and they have already been robbed twice, once in the Recoleta cemetery. They are retirees and really this could be perhaps the first time they have been robbed in their entire lifetime....

Pleased to see him detained, but vigilantism is never warranted. They should have simply held him until the police arrived, and anyone who willfully injured him also deserves to be arrested and charged.
If the rule of law breaks down. People have a choice whether to defend themselves against criminals or just allow themselves to be victims. In the end, people will always choose the former. That's why is is very dangerous to allow crime to run rampant - in the worse case you end up with private militias and death squads.

If the rule of law breaks down. People have a choice whether to defend themselves against criminals or just allow themselves to be victims. In the end, people will always choose the former. That's why is is very dangerous to allow crime to run rampant - in the worse case you end up with private militias and death squads.

South Africa here we come!

Pleased to see him detained, but vigilantism is never warranted. They should have simply held him until the police arrived, and anyone who willfully injured him also deserves to be arrested and charged.

Honestly, I have no problem with them punching him! I'm so sick of those assholes, attacking people, old, pregnant, anyone!
this video made me happy:)

Back