Moving Back To Us In October - Container Share

I just wanted to say.... good luck on the move..I have appreciated your posts and advice on this forum... best of luck to you...

sorry to see you go but I can understand the frustrations... maybe a goodbye party is in order??? well best of luck.... cheers
Thanks for your kind words....a get together would be nice. Maybe we can organize something as I get closer to the date. Un abrazo

Good luck back in the US! Which city would you be heading to?

Most likely New York City, where I am originally from or the surrounding suburbs. Not completely defined yet, but that's my first choice.

I have appreciated your stance as a neutral voice of reason, apart from the endless bickering.

Dear David,

I was saddened to read about your decision to leave but happy for you as well. You have been a great member of this forum and provided helpful information to many who wanted to know if they should "move" to Buenos Aires, as well as many other topics. I always looked forward to reading your newest posts when I saw them on the home page. I'm sure your stories about your experience in doing business in Buenos Aires kept some others from starting a business in the first place. You probably did them a bigger favor than they will ever appreciate. I'm truly sorry to know that it's now so bad in Buenos Aires that you have chosen to leave.

I wish you great happiness in the future.

Steve

All the best to you David and good luck wherever this new path leads you. I guess there'll be a few CABA inspectors breathing a collective sigh of relief.

Best of luck! I enjoyed your posts and insights, it is always sad to see expats leave, but I guess that is the expat nature.

Good luck David and I am sure you will do well. Since you have property [as do I] I guess that you will still frequent the forum. I do share your feelings about the current situation and find more and more that BA is a place I can survive but not to thrive.
Good luck.

Back