Moving Within A Month, Where To Find Housemates

Craigslist worked pretty well for me. Also, if money is an issue, consider areas other than Palermo, as you can get cheaper rent in other areas (I'm in monserrat for example), and the public transport here is good and cheap (and the buses run all night) so it's pretty quick and easy to get to the bars from wherever really

Craigslist worked pretty well for me. Also, if money is an issue, consider areas other than Palermo, as you can get cheaper rent in other areas (I'm in monserrat for example), and the public transport here is good and cheap (and the buses run all night) so it's pretty quick and easy to get to the bars from wherever really

Monserrat is not a good place.

Hey FromChicago, I split me time between Barrio Norte and Wrigleyville. Welcome. I lived in Palermo when I first came to BsAs...it was a bit like Lincoln Park. Recoleta has a Gold Coast feel. Barrio Norte feels a bit like North and Clybourn.

What do you do in Barrio Norte?
That information is very helpful. I like Lincoln Park more than Gold Coast. =) How often do you go to BA?

the nicest beaches are at least 400km from Buenos Aires, Pinamar, Cariló and Villa Gesell are all within 30km of each other, all very nice

Back