My recs for handymen, electricians, plumbers

tinto

Registered
Hi group,

I´m the manager of Casa34, a short-term rental agency. Since we also manage some apartments, I´ve been around the manzana a few times with repairs. That´s why I want to pass along my Dream Team to you all. None of them speaks English except Susan and Daniel.

Plumber/Gas
Ezequiel Herrería - 3530 9234// 15 6994 1024
For toilets, other plumbing, installing gas heaters, gas leaks, etc. He has a degree in Human Resources but decided he wanted to do plumbing and gas instead. Nice guy with a dry sense of humor.

Electrician
Lucas Quiroga - 4856 5413 // 15 3762 5798 Urgencias las 24 hs
Will give you a quote at no charge. I have only used him once but was VERY pleased with his work, his explanations, and prices. He lives in Villa Crespo.

Handyman
Pablo - 15 6599 7163
He´s not cheap but he´s methodical and will give you a guarantee for the work meaning you can call him back if something isn´t quite perfect and he´ll actually come back. He lives in Palermo but sometimes goes to the Coast on the weekends.

Interior Design // Contractor
Susan (Dutch) and Daniel (Argentine) - Susan does interior design/architecture/furnishing and Daniel is a contractor for renovations, etc.

Susan 15 5958 0122 //
[email protected]
Daniel 4951 3094

Best,
Courtney

tinto said:
Hi group,

I´m the manager of Casa34, a short-term rental agency. Since we also manage some apartments, I´ve been around the manzana a few times with repairs. That´s why I want to pass along my Dream Team to you all. None of them speaks English except Susan and Daniel.

Plumber/Gas
For toilets, other plumbing, installing gas heaters, gas leaks, etc. He has a degree in Human Resources but decided he wanted to do plumbing and gas instead. Nice guy with a dry sense of humor.
just called him, he's coming tomorrow at 10am to fix our faucet, hope he's good!

Ezequiel just came by, nice guy, fixed my sink in 15 minutes (leaky faucet, needed the knob to be fixed), 90 pesos. Seems like a fair rate, saved me a trip fumbling around at the hardware store and it was quick/easy/painless

another job well done by the plumer Ezequiel, 250p to fix our broken bathroom sink which was leaking and getting a lot worse, plus fix deep down drainage issue with shower/sink + parts that he bought

Hey, I'm reviving an old post for 2012 updates on a handyman / painter for anyone who needs:

Lisandro - lisandrocamino [at] gmail [dot] com, or phone: 15 4492 4642

He has his own tools and shows up on time. He also speaks English (plus!), lived in Spain for many years and, most importantly, knows how to deliver a good service. Recommended.

Plumber/Gas

Electrician
Lucas Quiroga - 4856 5413 // 15 3762 5798 Urgencias las 24 hs
Will give you a quote at no charge. I have only used him once but was VERY pleased with his work, his explanations, and prices. He lives in Villa Crespo.

We used Ezequiel and Lucas yesterday to fix some problems in the house. Both nice, punctual guys who did some great work at short notice.
Thanks for the contacts. I recommend them as well.

Electricista - Oswaldo 15 3173 7112 - speaks no English but is an electrical wiz, really nice guy too. I found him on this forum I think. He fixed stuff other electricians told us were unfixable!

Back