Nanny/au Pair Available

tangoallison

Registered
Hi, I am an experienced American nanny, 25, looking for a job. About me:

I am a California girl on my way to start a new life in Argentina. I studied music at New York University, graduated, and then worked in New York as a nanny, where I discovered tango. I spent a month in Buenos Aires, and now I have decided to move there, to continue my tango studies.
I love children, and have great babysitting references from my agency in New York as well as private clients. I have lots of experience with newborns, and toddlers. I have my Infant Care Certification from a hospital, as well as CPR training. I am gentle, sweet, and caring, but also know when to set limits for children. I have loved my work as a nanny in New York, and look forward to finding new kids to love. Friends describe me as happy, loving, and energetic. I enjoy meeting new people, and am a conscientious roommate. I am fluent in Spanish. I can clean house, do laundry, prepare meals. I have experience preparing and cleaning baby bottles, and making food for kids and the family. I can tutor kids in English, French, or math. I have great references, on request. I look forward to meeting you!

Soy de California. Estudiaba la música en la Universidad de Nueva York, donde gradué, y quedé en la ciudad, trabajando como niñera, donde empecé a bailar tango. Visité a Buenos Aires por un mes, y decidí mudarme.
Me encantan los niños, y tengo buenas referencias de mis familias en Nueva York y mi agencia allá. Tengo mucha experiencia con recién nacidos, bebés, y dos años. Tengo una certificación por bebés, y CPR también. Soy amable, paciente, y feliz. Hablo castellano. Puedo limpiar la casa, hacer la ropa, preparar comida. Puedo enseñar los niños en inglés, matemáticas, francés. ¡Me gustaría conocerte!

when will you be in bUenos Aires ?
I am looking for someone but just for the month of February.

Hi Bellakoerfer,
I think I will be there by then, but I need a steadier job. If I end up getting something for March onward, I will let you know about February!

Hi, we are looking for a maid/nanny for approx 20 hours per week, not living in. we have 2 girls (2y/6m). when are you arriving?

Hi,
I plan on arriving by the mid January, would you like to have a Skype chat sometime soon, to get to know each other? I am very familiar with both babies and two year olds, I love working with that age group.
Best, Allison

Back